Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

forum software

Status
Not open for further replies.

piet82

affiliate
I want to start a forum.

whats the best forum software i can use?

i heard that vb maybe goes to mybb is that true?

thanks in advance

I think your read it incorrecly, the guy said, because Jellsoft has been sold, he will be moving from vB to MyBB not that Jelsoft will move vB to MyBB

i am thinking to start with vb.

but why should i try phpbb?

i am new to forums he.
so please explain it to me.

Ahhh, I see. Your escuse is not accepted then, Holland is only 2 hours ahead of UK LOL

i mean i went to late to bed, it was like 07.00 am before i went to sleep.
and was in my bed for only 4 hours:sCo_idk4:

Well phpbb is free forum and a powerful message board. I think you should install it and try it to see if you like it. I run my site using phpbb and have for many years. I was always a fan of phpbb. In the end it's up to you and no one can tell you what to do.

Best of luck

Your excuse for it being late is not accepted then, Holland is only one hour ahead of UK.
But try another excuse, "I am Dutch, English is not my first language" and that will be acceptable LOL

BTW, do you have any site in Dutch? you can exchange links with Haabaa Netherlands

Brian,
Do you want to creat a detailed info about your pre moded phpBB? I can make it a sticky in this forum for you and also blog it at my blog
It will help you get some traffic and PR

Well phpbb is free forum and a powerful message board. I think you should install it and try it to see if you like it. I run my site using phpbb and have for many years. I was always a fan of phpbb. In the end it's up to you and no one can tell you what to do.

Best of luck

Brian,
Do you want to creat a detailed info about your pre moded phpBB? I can make it a sticky in this forum for you and also blog it at my blog
It will help you get some traffic and PR

Temi that would be great if you are willing to do this for me. I would have to do something to show my appreciation. How about I add your site too my link page here :)

YsFi

All I need is a introduction to your site. I don't mean to go off topic so we all welcome piet to the forums :p

Links always appriciated but I noticed you are yet to add UK Webmaster Forum link to that page like you promised last week

Links always appriciated but I noticed you are yet to add UK Webmaster Forum link to that page like you promised last week

ok ok I didn't remember sorry :(

I need an introduction from your site "you" explaining what the forums are about and I will use the image you already sent

sorry I have so much going on, just pm me if it's not done. also pm me the information about your site I need that first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
MI
Back