The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Forum Signatures & Avatar

temi

affiliate
Forums signature and avatar says a bit abut the personality of the owner, some of them are quite fun too.

I noticed that Radu and Ovi have changed their avatar, I wonder why, I think it will be fun to do an avatar gallery because quite a few of the avatars are quite inspiring, what do you think?

Temi

Paul,
You need to upload the phone to a remote web space, go into your profiles and reference the URL of the image in the part of your profile where the url of avatar is provided.

Let me know if you need help
Temi

Okay, I will get my webmaster to look into that Paul, #

Ovi Paul wants some new smileys/Icons please sort some out
Temi

Instruction for Avatar use

To use any of this new avatars, here is some instructions:

Go to PROFILE, then in the bottom of the page there is a button: Show gallery. then you will see a box: Select category, from there you can jump to different type of avatars. :) Enjoy
If you want to add more let me know. PM me

Ovi

What I was talking about where new, "Emoticons" like: :D :) :( :eek: :shock: 8) :lol: :cry: :oops: :p :x :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: these lol.

Sorry.

New emoticons

Send it, I will add all.
In the meantime take a look at the new emoticons:
:armada1: :armada2: :armada3: :armada4: :armada5: :armada6: :armada7: :armada8: :armada9: :armada10: :armada11: :armada12: :armada13: :armada16: :armada17: :armada18: :armada19: :armada25: :armada27: :armada30: :armada33: :armada34: :armada35: :armada37: :armada38: :armada40: :armada41: :armada42:

:)

Ovi

Paul,
I was going to show you the new avatar etc Ovi has just added, please send the one you want to add and we will add it
Temi

MI
Back