The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

forum footers - text or image?

bruce bates

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Payday
So lets assume we are talking about nofollow links, meaning there is no passing link juice.

Which do you prefer to use in your signatures - text links with text descriptions or graphical banners and why do you feel that way?

Personally, I think images are great IF they are not HUGE and look good.

But subtle text can also be eye-catching, especially if there are a lot of images in others' signatures or on site.

Per our TOS:

Signatures
• Signatures must not exceed 180 pixels in height.
• Standard member accounts do not have live links available in their signatures.
• Emulating a signature by posting a signature at the bottom of posts, with or without links, is forbidden.
• In order to have graphics and live links in your signature, you must purchase an upgrade for your account.

Why not a combination?

Per our TOS:

Signatures
• Signatures must not exceed 180 pixels in height.
• Standard member accounts do not have live links available in their signatures.
• Emulating a signature by posting a signature at the bottom of posts, with or without links, is forbidden.
• In order to have graphics and live links in your signature, you must purchase an upgrade for your account.

Why not a combination?

Haha I tried to make it general enough not to make it to obvious what I was asking. I suppose you saw right through that. You actually gave me a great idea though. Thinking perhaps a banner with 3 text links directly above it showcasing what it is we actually do and how it works.

As soon as I hit 100 messages/posts I will be upgraded - just gathering my ducks in a row so I know exactly what I want my signature to look like.

MI
Back