The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Forex FTD for sale

Deluxforex

affiliate
Greeting. I have a company that sells forex and crypto signals. We have a couple of instagram accounts that have over 100k followers. We also have Telegram groups. We currently bring about 100 new clients from Europe every month. Mostly from the Balkans, Germany, Austria. Their average deposit is about $ 200. I am looking for brokers who would offer me a CPA or PnL deal.

CPA or PnL

PnL:
PnL is the way traders refer to the daily change to the value of their trading positions. The general formula for PnL is PnL = Value today minus value yesterday.

What type of deal can an affiliate network offer you related to PnL?

You're clearly reaching a wide audience with your impressive Instagram following and Telegram groups. When it comes to finding brokers for CPA or PnL deals, it's important to research and find reputable ones that align with your business goals. To enhance your trading strategies, consider checking out MT4 expert advisors. They can provide automated trading solutions and analysis. Keep up the good work, and best of luck in your broker search!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello! Impressive reach on Instagram and Telegram! Partnering with brokers sounds like a smart move to leverage your platform. Have you explored options likeIt could be beneficial in your quest for brokers offering CPA or PnL deals. Collaborations can truly enhance the trading experience for your clients. Best of luck expanding your network!

It's great to hear about your successful forex and crypto signals business and your substantial Instagram and Telegram following. Building a strong client base in Europe is a significant achievement.
If you're looking for brokers who can offer you a CPA or PnL deal, you might want to explore platforms like. They specialize in innovative solutions for traders and affiliates, and they may have opportunities that align with your business goals.
Best of luck in your search for the right broker partnership, Deluxforex! Your growth in the industry is impressive, and I hope you find a mutually beneficial arrangement to further your success.

banners
Back