The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Affiliates Wanted for Amazon Best Rated product 20-40% comission £39.49 RRP

AshleyPF

affiliate
We are looking for some great affiliates that want to make some money with our Nootropic cognitive enhancing product, PowerFocus. We have been a top seller on amazon uk and have been awarded the accolade of best rated brain supplement. But now we want to expand using our brand new website and built in affiliate scheme as a second sales channel.

We are offering commissions of between 10 - 30% dependent on affiliate experience and performance and the product retails for £39.49 ($51.27) per unit. We have a much more generous formula than any of the other brands already on the market so customer satisfaction guaranteed!

We can also get any high quality landing pages or creatives you want made very quickly.

What we need now is some top affiliates to get us in front of new customers. We are also open to potentially paying a real expert to get us up to scratch and bringing in new sales quickly.

To Apply
  1. Go to power-focus.co.uk
  2. Scroll down to the bottom of the page (footer) and click on "Store Affiliates" then "Register". Please fill out your details.
  3. Then I will approve your application.
  4. You will then receive an email with your login details.
  5. you go back to the store affiliates link and login to find the affiliate link and some creative banners etc which i will be adding a lot more content to.
or email me on ashley@power-focus.co.uk

Last edited:
MI
Back