The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Flanders Journey

flanders16

affiliate
Hi Everyone,

I few hours ago I have promise on my introduction to this forum on make a journey, which I thinki will bring me a really good thinking specially when we talk about be more organized (I will explain later why), make new friends (Why not?) and Help people on the best way possible.
You can See my short Intro Here:
Trying to Focus from BCN

MORE ABOUT ME:
Like everyone that want to work on IM and make a Business, doesn't matter if it's on Internet or Not, you will have obstacles, problems and sooo many doubts (atleast on my case).

I started my interest on internet business when I was 14, I was too young, but for some reasons I decided to tell my dad: "Hi, Can you buy me this Book of PHP,CSS and HTML?", He made it.

Why? My first impression when I get my first contact with Internet was, How it's possible to show on a computer the thing that you want to show? The Asnwer was obviously the programming, the code, so I started to research about that and I found Huge content about HTML,CSS, you know, so I decided to ask this to my dad to learn more.

I spent all my summer Holidays learning programming books and making local test, I learned HTML,CSS and PHP, I just woke up every day at 8 AM to study and make test. Was awesome, I made my first html pages on loca with a few PHP code and man... If you see what I was doing you will think "what a shit made this guy" jajaja but mate, I was Proud and excited for this Horrible Html pages I was doing, I tought that they where the best pages ever jajaj.

I was studying so I didn't have many time to study on the way I was making on the summer, but I was curious still, but for some reason, I started to know about Marketing on Internet, Money on Internet, no Bosses, Do you know that right? the typical ad saying (Do you want to make 3.000/Month with 1 hour a WEEK) Come on... I just laugh now when I see something like this, but I was 14 buddy.. Too many thing to learn.

I forget about be a programmer, I still love the code, but my Way was always the Business, so I left the idea of learn more programming and with 15 and 16 years old I started to deep the Internet with information. I discovered Forums, Guides, People that help to others. WOW

and I found ADSENSE. I hate Google Today, but that time I was something new, the silicon walley wave was shocking huge on the young entrepeneurs, so I started to work on Adsense.

few months without making a cent, 1€/day maybe with hours of work, but my mind was "Yes man.. You are the Next Mark Zuckerberg" jajaja lovely young guy I was sincerly, but I was always happy no matter what.

I discovered Youtube and with 16 I started to make money on Adsense + Youtube. on That time the copyright on youtube wasn't to controled and you was able to make a huge amount if you really know what was doing.
I was a newbie, so It was my case, but my Niche was really good on RPM bases, I started to make 300€/Month... 1500€/Month the next month and I arrived to 3000€/Month.

I Opened the website of Adsense and then the notice was there "You are unable to attach youtube account to your Adsense account for the next 6 month" OMG... my Account wasn't blocked for my lucky, but I was unable to attach youtube account on there. BAD NEWS.
Google started to be serious about Copyright and I decided to make the thing good the next time. I was proving value to my viewers but I wasn't making the things good.

Never Again..

Then started a time (16-18) in which I decided two things:
- Focus on my college and go to the Univerity.
- Learn More on Deep about Business on internet and Be ready to start Legal Business when I will be 18y old (adult).

Finally I get 18 years old and I was able to make a business on my country, all legal, documents, papers taxes, all correct nothing weird.
I was on the University, and I decided to be Freelancer on my country. I made all the papers and I don't needed too much capital cause it wasn't a company, so there was no minimum capitals or any other thing.

Was was my AIM for make that? I wanted to be MediaBuyer. I love marketing and in media buying you can buy ads from any site and sell whatever you want, CPL, PPS, revshare, ecommerce, I love this freedom and all this was possible with MediaBuys.
Nothing was easy, I had to request the VAT ID on my country and fuck said... 5 Months waiting and paying to my government taxes to be freelancer and I wasn't able to start my business because the same government take 5 months for give me a number.

If you don't know what is a VAT ID, just search, it's for European People and you needed to buy traffic nowadays. (I hated Google and Europe on that days, like you can see I'm in love with Monopolies)

I decided to start on Adult, it was a Huge amount of traffic, so I was able to learn with no problems and when the time arrived go out to Mainstream offers and be able to get better ROI (Trust me, get a 200% ROI on adult it's HARD, SO HARD)
But I learned something working with Adult and Media Buys. You need to have a good credit Line on Adult because the ROI are between 20-50% on my experience and mate, if you want to make 200$/day you need to be able for spend 1000$.

I wasn't my case.. the Tax/Spends for the business and the bad campaigns kill me.. I FAILED AGAIN, nothing to worry, I love fail.

I take a time, because I started to be have so problems with Stress and Depression (I lost all my save since kid, I was on the University and I hate it, so this killed my Mind, that happend when you never had a concern/worry when you are young and suddently you have a lot of worries and you lost). Yeah bad things. I stopped all on the best way and I started to think what to do.

And that where we are! I have passed this "bad" times and I will use this Huge experience I have learn on all this years to make a really good plan.
I'm not starting from the scratch like you will see, so it's a plan that it's running, I have control the thing better and I have learned a lot more.
My Knowledge it's enough to make a Huge money and make good investments, but there are so many things to improve.

MY PLAN:
I'm a Perfectionist so make a plan it's sooooo Difficult for me. I need to solve that still and I'm on the way, but change the character take time.
My Plan it's 3 FASE Plan.

- 1 FASE; Social Media Churn&Burn Methods - I will start, scale and improve method on the journey in Social Media, all of them Churn&Burn on that FASE with the only objetive of save budget for the FASE 2.
But wait, I'm not this type of guy that sell and non exist HACK of CLASK ROYALE and make a few thousand scamming 14 years old kid, no mate... nononono, I will make churn&Burn proyects, I will bring something valuable, with the exception that in the most cases this will be a low quality value.
there are a ton a email submit offers you know, I can confirm if they scam cause I'm not the owner, but I don't sell something that don't exist.

Anyway, I'm not a huge fan of this FASE so I will try to bring the best value possible, real ebooks lockers and other staff. I can lie, but there is no necessity, bring value will be essencial on FASE 3 and I will work on that.

- 2 FASE; Media Buys Churn&Burn. A lot of people will say, Oh flanders but Medua Buys is not CHURN AND BURN COME ONEEEEEEE. It is. Let me explain.
When you promote a CPA offer about and Antivirus, you are making a campaign that if you aren't quickly to scale you will lose money on 3 weeks even with the best optimitzation.

So yeah, it's Churn&Burn. OBviously the budget of the FASE 1 will be for this.
Again, the value of this method it's sooo low specially in the Sweepstakes, antivirus, and the Campaign that right now are working.

I will try to don't lie in Which I'm offering, like "YOU HAVE WIN AND IPHONE 10 OMG, YOU DON'T BELIVE ME?! SEE THE FAKE FB COMMENT BELOW WITH THE SAME PICTURES OF ALWAYS WITH PEOPLE WITH AN IPHONE (4,6,7,8) THAT NEVER WON WITH US!!! "
Will be difficult trust me.. there are a ton of money on that lie machines, so probably I will break this promise. Yeah I know, I'm disgusting.

I hope to be not more than a few years on this FASE (Yeah years, is not too much really..)

- 3 FASE; This is Interesting right? Probably if you are easily distracted like I am, you never will arrive here, or you will had jump my real live story (Man.. read my story if you have done that come on, Go it!)
THE LONG TERM.
THE KEY of Business and the Non Key of every single newbie on Internet Marketing. I have to wait 10 years of make 1.000.000€ and work more than 8h/day??? OhOh OH OHOHOHOHOHO man man man man, I have seen a guide In which for 5€ I can make 1500.000 on the first year, come on flanders, you are the REAL NEWBIE.
#richlifestyle #seemymoney #pictureswith5dollars #100dollarson1dollarsticketsthatseemsonthepicturethattherearemillionsbutnoimpooridiot

I love to make jokes sorry, it's part of my Happiness jaja I won't be able to write all this without this phrases.

I'm getting tired of writing but I'm finishing finally, I will describe more the project on the future post because the introduction, even being long, I had to write it just one time. so I will get time the next post for more descriptions.

Right Now I have a few project on 1 FASE that I need to scale, and improve.
And the 2 FASE project, which is just one, that I will start the next week with a 1000$ budget for the first campaign.

FASE 1:

Like I said I have a few project, but there are something conducts on me that make me lose a lot of time when I work.
I'm soo distracted, I doubt a lot (too perfectionist) and I get borred easily. So the things are difficult.

Anyway that's one of the Hidden goals of this journey, I hate break promises and when I do I feel Embarrassed and dishonored (Do you know how there are the Japanese people about that right? so similar then)

so yeah, I have planned to focus on 1 PROJECT when I work, so the plan if focus on 1 of them, make the work of the next weeks if It's possible and forget about them while it's scaling thanks to the work I made.
Once I have done that I will start the process with the next project.

That workset I think is the best for me, because when you scale something in the 80% of the cases you will need to wait a few weeks to see if the work was made correctly or not.
and I'm so Impatiente.

so, I make the job for the next weeks on a few days, I won't get borred because when I finish I will start the next and I will change the project too (don't will be the same task over and over again)
I won't be distracted because make a 4 weeks job on 3 days take time and non distractions.
and finally when I will start let say a 5 project the first project I made have been working on enough weeks to see real results.

(Hope you have understand my mindset)

My first Project: OGADS + Youtube
My actual earning on this project;
ev6f2iu.jpg

Hope to scale the project and make the job from the next month.

FASE 2:
I will start Monday probably with a PPV campaign on a less than 1$ offer. I want to make volume leads than other thing by now.
Remember that my experience come from Adult not from Mainstream.

Like I said 1000$ for the first campaign.

I have asked to my manager an EPC report of the best offer in non TIER 1 county and offer with less than 1$. Should be easy to get it, but when you work with just one network is not.
I'm not working on OGADS for that obviously but I'm not going to say the Networks on that cases, it's not relevant for your help and it's risked, you should understand.

I'm going to focus on ONE CPA NETWORK + ONE PPV NETWORK
It's important to focus just on one master it, get experience and learn more about them and extrat the 100% of the combination.
Then you will be able to get to the next step.

I do that, because when you do that and spend all the budget on 1 Combination (ONE CPA NETWORK + ONE PPV NETWORK) You move more money on both site, because you move all.
The trust more in you, the available weekly payment and you even have the possibility of talk with the owners of the PPV NETWORK and say.

"Hi, I have been working with you since 6 months and I have spend 50.000 every single month with us, I can get the ability of pay monthly?"

BOOM, free credit line for the month baby.

That my AIM Here, the method it's Churn&Burn when we talk about Campaigns, but the relationship with your CPA NETWORK and the PPV NETWORK on my case,
it's the key, trust me they will give you love because you make money for them. REMEMBER.

I think that's all for now, I want to eat guys, was great this first contact with the forum, I want to improve my english too because I make a lot of mistake, and I take too many time for write.
So, there are a lot of good things when you make a journey I have said just a few things in this post.

BRING VALUE MATE.

Regards,
Flanders16

Hi Everyone,

I few hours ago I have promise on my introduction to this forum on make a journey, which I thinki will bring me a really good thinking specially when we talk about be more organized (I will explain later why), make new friends (Why not?) and Help people on the best way possible.
You can See my short Intro Here:
Trying to Focus from BCN

MORE ABOUT ME:
Like everyone that want to work on IM and make a Business, doesn't matter if it's on Internet or Not, you will have obstacles, problems and sooo many doubts (atleast on my case).

I started my interest on internet business when I was 14, I was too young, but for some reasons I decided to tell my dad: "Hi, Can you buy me this Book of PHP,CSS and HTML?", He made it.

Why? My first impression when I get my first contact with Internet was, How it's possible to show on a computer the thing that you want to show? The Asnwer was obviously the programming, the code, so I started to research about that and I found Huge content about HTML,CSS, you know, so I decided to ask this to my dad to learn more.

I spent all my summer Holidays learning programming books and making local test, I learned HTML,CSS and PHP, I just woke up every day at 8 AM to study and make test. Was awesome, I made my first html pages on loca with a few PHP code and man... If you see what I was doing you will think "what a shit made this guy" jajaja but mate, I was Proud and excited for this Horrible Html pages I was doing, I tought that they where the best pages ever jajaj.

I was studying so I didn't have many time to study on the way I was making on the summer, but I was curious still, but for some reason, I started to know about Marketing on Internet, Money on Internet, no Bosses, Do you know that right? the typical ad saying (Do you want to make 3.000/Month with 1 hour a WEEK) Come on... I just laugh now when I see something like this, but I was 14 buddy.. Too many thing to learn.

I forget about be a programmer, I still love the code, but my Way was always the Business, so I left the idea of learn more programming and with 15 and 16 years old I started to deep the Internet with information. I discovered Forums, Guides, People that help to others. WOW

and I found ADSENSE. I hate Google Today, but that time I was something new, the silicon walley wave was shocking huge on the young entrepeneurs, so I started to work on Adsense.

few months without making a cent, 1€/day maybe with hours of work, but my mind was "Yes man.. You are the Next Mark Zuckerberg" jajaja lovely young guy I was sincerly, but I was always happy no matter what.

I discovered Youtube and with 16 I started to make money on Adsense + Youtube. on That time the copyright on youtube wasn't to controled and you was able to make a huge amount if you really know what was doing.
I was a newbie, so It was my case, but my Niche was really good on RPM bases, I started to make 300€/Month... 1500€/Month the next month and I arrived to 3000€/Month.

I Opened the website of Adsense and then the notice was there "You are unable to attach youtube account to your Adsense account for the next 6 month" OMG... my Account wasn't blocked for my lucky, but I was unable to attach youtube account on there. BAD NEWS.
Google started to be serious about Copyright and I decided to make the thing good the next time. I was proving value to my viewers but I wasn't making the things good.

Never Again..

Then started a time (16-18) in which I decided two things:
- Focus on my college and go to the Univerity.
- Learn More on Deep about Business on internet and Be ready to start Legal Business when I will be 18y old (adult).

Finally I get 18 years old and I was able to make a business on my country, all legal, documents, papers taxes, all correct nothing weird.
I was on the University, and I decided to be Freelancer on my country. I made all the papers and I don't needed too much capital cause it wasn't a company, so there was no minimum capitals or any other thing.

Was was my AIM for make that? I wanted to be MediaBuyer. I love marketing and in media buying you can buy ads from any site and sell whatever you want, CPL, PPS, revshare, ecommerce, I love this freedom and all this was possible with MediaBuys.
Nothing was easy, I had to request the VAT ID on my country and fuck said... 5 Months waiting and paying to my government taxes to be freelancer and I wasn't able to start my business because the same government take 5 months for give me a number.

If you don't know what is a VAT ID, just search, it's for European People and you needed to buy traffic nowadays. (I hated Google and Europe on that days, like you can see I'm in love with Monopolies)

I decided to start on Adult, it was a Huge amount of traffic, so I was able to learn with no problems and when the time arrived go out to Mainstream offers and be able to get better ROI (Trust me, get a 200% ROI on adult it's HARD, SO HARD)
But I learned something working with Adult and Media Buys. You need to have a good credit Line on Adult because the ROI are between 20-50% on my experience and mate, if you want to make 200$/day you need to be able for spend 1000$.

I wasn't my case.. the Tax/Spends for the business and the bad campaigns kill me.. I FAILED AGAIN, nothing to worry, I love fail.

I take a time, because I started to be have so problems with Stress and Depression (I lost all my save since kid, I was on the University and I hate it, so this killed my Mind, that happend when you never had a concern/worry when you are young and suddently you have a lot of worries and you lost). Yeah bad things. I stopped all on the best way and I started to think what to do.

And that where we are! I have passed this "bad" times and I will use this Huge experience I have learn on all this years to make a really good plan.
I'm not starting from the scratch like you will see, so it's a plan that it's running, I have control the thing better and I have learned a lot more.
My Knowledge it's enough to make a Huge money and make good investments, but there are so many things to improve.

MY PLAN:
I'm a Perfectionist so make a plan it's sooooo Difficult for me. I need to solve that still and I'm on the way, but change the character take time.
My Plan it's 3 FASE Plan.

- 1 FASE; Social Media Churn&Burn Methods - I will start, scale and improve method on the journey in Social Media, all of them Churn&Burn on that FASE with the only objetive of save budget for the FASE 2.
But wait, I'm not this type of guy that sell and non exist HACK of CLASK ROYALE and make a few thousand scamming 14 years old kid, no mate... nononono, I will make churn&Burn proyects, I will bring something valuable, with the exception that in the most cases this will be a low quality value.
there are a ton a email submit offers you know, I can confirm if they scam cause I'm not the owner, but I don't sell something that don't exist.

Anyway, I'm not a huge fan of this FASE so I will try to bring the best value possible, real ebooks lockers and other staff. I can lie, but there is no necessity, bring value will be essencial on FASE 3 and I will work on that.

- 2 FASE; Media Buys Churn&Burn. A lot of people will say, Oh flanders but Medua Buys is not CHURN AND BURN COME ONEEEEEEE. It is. Let me explain.
When you promote a CPA offer about and Antivirus, you are making a campaign that if you aren't quickly to scale you will lose money on 3 weeks even with the best optimitzation.

So yeah, it's Churn&Burn. OBviously the budget of the FASE 1 will be for this.
Again, the value of this method it's sooo low specially in the Sweepstakes, antivirus, and the Campaign that right now are working.

I will try to don't lie in Which I'm offering, like "YOU HAVE WIN AND IPHONE 10 OMG, YOU DON'T BELIVE ME?! SEE THE FAKE FB COMMENT BELOW WITH THE SAME PICTURES OF ALWAYS WITH PEOPLE WITH AN IPHONE (4,6,7,8) THAT NEVER WON WITH US!!! "
Will be difficult trust me.. there are a ton of money on that lie machines, so probably I will break this promise. Yeah I know, I'm disgusting.

I hope to be not more than a few years on this FASE (Yeah years, is not too much really..)

- 3 FASE; This is Interesting right? Probably if you are easily distracted like I am, you never will arrive here, or you will had jump my real live story (Man.. read my story if you have done that come on, Go it!)
THE LONG TERM.
THE KEY of Business and the Non Key of every single newbie on Internet Marketing. I have to wait 10 years of make 1.000.000€ and work more than 8h/day??? OhOh OH OHOHOHOHOHO man man man man, I have seen a guide In which for 5€ I can make 1500.000 on the first year, come on flanders, you are the REAL NEWBIE.
#richlifestyle #seemymoney #pictureswith5dollars #100dollarson1dollarsticketsthatseemsonthepicturethattherearemillionsbutnoimpooridiot

I love to make jokes sorry, it's part of my Happiness jaja I won't be able to write all this without this phrases.

I'm getting tired of writing but I'm finishing finally, I will describe more the project on the future post because the introduction, even being long, I had to write it just one time. so I will get time the next post for more descriptions.

Right Now I have a few project on 1 FASE that I need to scale, and improve.
And the 2 FASE project, which is just one, that I will start the next week with a 1000$ budget for the first campaign.

FASE 1:

Like I said I have a few project, but there are something conducts on me that make me lose a lot of time when I work.
I'm soo distracted, I doubt a lot (too perfectionist) and I get borred easily. So the things are difficult.

Anyway that's one of the Hidden goals of this journey, I hate break promises and when I do I feel Embarrassed and dishonored (Do you know how there are the Japanese people about that right? so similar then)

so yeah, I have planned to focus on 1 PROJECT when I work, so the plan if focus on 1 of them, make the work of the next weeks if It's possible and forget about them while it's scaling thanks to the work I made.
Once I have done that I will start the process with the next project.

That workset I think is the best for me, because when you scale something in the 80% of the cases you will need to wait a few weeks to see if the work was made correctly or not.
and I'm so Impatiente.

so, I make the job for the next weeks on a few days, I won't get borred because when I finish I will start the next and I will change the project too (don't will be the same task over and over again)
I won't be distracted because make a 4 weeks job on 3 days take time and non distractions.
and finally when I will start let say a 5 project the first project I made have been working on enough weeks to see real results.

(Hope you have understand my mindset)

My first Project: OGADS + Youtube
My actual earning on this project;
ev6f2iu.jpg

Hope to scale the project and make the job from the next month.

FASE 2:
I will start Monday probably with a PPV campaign on a less than 1$ offer. I want to make volume leads than other thing by now.
Remember that my experience come from Adult not from Mainstream.

Like I said 1000$ for the first campaign.

I have asked to my manager an EPC report of the best offer in non TIER 1 county and offer with less than 1$. Should be easy to get it, but when you work with just one network is not.
I'm not working on OGADS for that obviously but I'm not going to say the Networks on that cases, it's not relevant for your help and it's risked, you should understand.

I'm going to focus on ONE CPA NETWORK + ONE PPV NETWORK
It's important to focus just on one master it, get experience and learn more about them and extrat the 100% of the combination.
Then you will be able to get to the next step.

I do that, because when you do that and spend all the budget on 1 Combination (ONE CPA NETWORK + ONE PPV NETWORK) You move more money on both site, because you move all.
The trust more in you, the available weekly payment and you even have the possibility of talk with the owners of the PPV NETWORK and say.

"Hi, I have been working with you since 6 months and I have spend 50.000 every single month with us, I can get the ability of pay monthly?"

BOOM, free credit line for the month baby.

That my AIM Here, the method it's Churn&Burn when we talk about Campaigns, but the relationship with your CPA NETWORK and the PPV NETWORK on my case,
it's the key, trust me they will give you love because you make money for them. REMEMBER.

I think that's all for now, I want to eat guys, was great this first contact with the forum, I want to improve my english too because I make a lot of mistake, and I take too many time for write.
So, there are a lot of good things when you make a journey I have said just a few things in this post.

BRING VALUE MATE.

Regards,
Flanders16
Congrats for your success! Learning extra skill is always an asset for your career, good job mate.

Wow, what a start! Amazingly detailed, @flanders16 .

You have the skills and knowledge to keep this going in the right direction. I'm not saying that you won't hit obstacles now and again but everyone does.

Are you using a tracker?

Thanks to you and everyone that have replied the Thread.
About the tracker, on the 1 FASE projects I don't use it, I get enough data on the cpa network normally, so it's enough.

And for the 2 FASE Media Buying, yes I'm using Adsbridge + CDN (Setup), it's sooooo cheap compared with another setup I have made and test on this years for Media Buying and it's enough for my low volume by now. Moreover I can upgrade the plan in anytime with Adbridge. I can recommend too iMobitrax I use it, but was expensive for my level on that time, anyway was awesome too, more technical on my opinion, you need to know more about Postbacks and pass the data correctly than in Adsbridge.

Hope this helps!

HI Guys,

Because I'm waiting for something to continue with the journey, and I don't know if the next couple of days I will be able to make a good reply again I will make an update.

I could make new project but I don't want to start 20 projects at the same time, I said clearly I want to focus just on 1 by FASE so, yeah, that takes pacience sometimes.

FASE 1:
I made videos and sheduled them until February, so well, It's a good start. Anyway I want to schedule more but I get tired of make similar task the same time so well, tomorrow or on a couple of Hours I will continue.

I will start to scale the method on another niches, but I'm waiting for some test that I made a few days ago, so still waiting for make a decision and bump directly.

How I said I get tired of be hours making the same and paused the scheduling for a couple of hours. But I said on the first lines that I was waiting.

Yeah clear, why?

OgAds + Youtube it's Schedule until the first days o february like I said and between today and tomorrow I will finish the scheduling time. I'm waiting for the test so I don't want to scale still.

So I decided to take ready the second&Third project on 1 FASE:
2. Twitter + Followliker
3. Instagram + Followliker

Bot project are active because I have been making test since a few months ago to get the best settings. (I'm not going to say the setting because there are tons of factors that are important here, including the quality of the accounts) You can just search on google, it's easy seriously.

I'm making money on Twitter+Followliker and IG+Followliker it's paused because I get some bans and I decided to stop and restart it.

So, What I'm waiting?
Well, I was running both on the same VPS because my license was together, so I'm in talk with the support to separate them and solve the problems that I'm having on the way to make all ready. I have bought a new VPS for run the IG+Followliker and I will use the old VPS with Twitter+Followliker because I had account on there.

So, that's what I'm waiting, the Setup on general, but tomorrow will be all solved maximum, so not a problem.

FASE 2:
Nothing new, just waiting for my manager reply to start, I have to be pacience on that, they don't work on weekends.

-----------------------------------------------------

I'm not going to put screenshots on every single post because is not necessary for me and for the journey objective, but I will make weekly an update with screenshots, which is enough to see the advances and Improvements.

Regards,
Flanders16

Hi guys,

sorry for don't make a reply on a few days, but like I said before atleast I will make a weekly update with screenshots, and that's the post of this 1 week.

I have to advance that for some administrative things I have had to wait a lot this week so there aren't improvement, in fact I'm winning less than other weeks because I'm focus on the new projects and leave less time for the old, on the long run this will be better so I'm no affraid of lose a little money this week, because I will make two times more in the long term.

On the other hand, I'm on University exams until Monday, so I'm not going to say that I can't work because I can with no problem, but I prefer focus on the University for a few days with study and non projects distractions and then when I finish focus 100% time on my projects. Probably some people will do different things, but that's how I work.

so well, at final conclusions this weeks has been a WAITING + STUDYING week, not a bad combination because while I'm waiting I can focus on the University and probably by Monday all will be ready for start.

So, Let's see what I have made and what I'm thinking to do this next week:

FASE 1:

YOUTUBE + OGADS
Not too much to say. I made the scheduling of the videos, until Febraury so this next week probably I will have to schedule a few more videos to mantain this project on a long term.

The test that I made there are still running and they look great, but I don't have enough data for bump this projects to the next level, so I will wait still, probably in the middle of this next week I should have enough to make a decision.

PLANS FOR THIS WEEK
  1. Schedule Video Until 15/02.
  2. Control the Test and if I get the data make more videos. I will focus more on quantity than quality so on this test if all goes fine, the aim it's upload 100 Videos.
  3. Make new test, all related to the youtube platform on this case. I thinking on make a try on ADSENSE and CPA (OGads it's CPI). I want to learn make quality channels than quantity, which is my actual setup on Youtube, so I will focus more on make long term channels than churn&burn channels. I have an adsense account but it's sooo burned for project that I made on the past, so I will contact with a few adsense account providers too see what can I do for get a fresh adsense account for this project. In CPA I want to make channels with good content, get suscribers and then start to make CPA promotions related to the niche, so I will bring quality with a good channels and I will make money with CPA, I don't want to make something to aggresive. So like you can see the next test will be long term related and more focus on quality.

EARNINGS (21/01 -28/01)
Ttzj83b.jpg

Twitter + Followliker

This are the projects in Which I had administrative problems. I had the two followliker license together (IG+TWITTER), so for my organize setup I decided to talk with the support and separate both, I want to run the Twitter Followliker in a VPS alone and make the same on Instagram (I think I said that on the last post, but I don't remember).

So yeah I separate the License, but the followliker that was running on the VPS, the TWITTER FL, for the license change I supose, started to send me an error, I talked to the support and they said me that I had to close the program and reinstall it.

I made it, all correct and finally the TWITTER FL runs good. Where was the problem? Well, I had close the software and make a reinstall so all the account that I was running were paused for a few hours, and that's risked. When yo have a few account that make task the 24/7H and you stop the process and start it again even just in a few hours, more of the account will start to get Blocked or suspended.

And that's what happened. I had the backup for the followliker projects so was easy to run again the software with no problems, even with the 50 accounts I had, but a few of the old accounts get blocked and suspended, so I had to solve all this and take a time.

Anyway, now it's all fine, and I added 20 new accounts and a 3 other account which each one are testing new niches, so if all goes fine and the 3 accounts go well, I will add 10 accounts for each niche which means 30 new accounts.

so I have in total 70 accounts (50 + 20 new) + 3 testing accounts

PLANS FOR THIS WEEK

1. Make the weekly control of all the accounts and solve any problem with any account.
  2. Make more control of the 3 testing accounts and if this weeks all seems good, add 10 account to each niche.
  3. Make 5 new test atleast.
EARNINGS (21/01 -28/01)
GCmfzS9.jpg

Instagram + Followliker

I bought a new VPS for this, and this take time too for the delivery. I buy expensive VPS because I don't want to take the risk of lose all my account for a bad quality VPS, this cost more each month but when you start to control more than 100 account on a VPS, this cost it's literally s***.

I had a few niches on mind so I started to make a setup, but something wrong happened. for some reason the FL settup I was running before started to ban me a lot of accounts, so I decided to make a stop, leave all 4-5 account and start to make test again to get a stable FL setup again.

PLANS FOR THIS WEEK

1. Get this stable setup and don't lose more than 5%-10% of the accounts the first week. I want to make alive the account for atleast a month.
  2. I don't know how many time will requiere this but when I get it I will add 30 accounts and more each day (atleast I will try it), so I can't make an exactly plan because of that "stable setup finding process".

There aren't earnings still for now.

FASE 2:
I talked with my manager finally and you know they are busy so many times so this requiere pacience some weeks and this was one of them. Finally I get a good offer for start. I will make something soooo similar on what ServantoSilva said on their Live case study:
Gold - Zeropark Live Case Study (from $0 to $XXX per day)

why, well because even with experience, my full experience it's on adult dating offers and I'm on mainstream now, so I'm a newbie here and I need to learn from someone than knows how works.

I will spend 100-200$ for this first test (it's a 50x-100x for my offers aprox), so probably this will take the entire week because the country I'm working it's not a Tier 1 and even a Tier 2 so there aren't huge volumes and takes times, altought I don't want to go so quickly too because this is a first time and I want to learn not make a break even the first day.

So don't expect less than a -20% ROI the first tests because this will requiere time and I have a ton of pacience.

There aren't earning for now so I will update the next week this FASE.

CONCLUSIONS AND THOUGHTS

Like you can see my strategy goes aroung a few project and the task of each of them aren't huge for know. I could make more job? Yes, but I don't want to make tasks like crazy and get a full disorder, specially when you start and you don't have a huge budget (Less than 5K$). I prefer to start slow and when I see that something work, then yes, I accelerate the process to get more profit.

On the other hand, I will have more account on the Twitter and Instagram project each week (That's the plan) so the control will be more difficult each time.I will add more projects on the future, and every time there will be more tasks and job to make, I'm sure it will worth.

Hope this help to someone because it take soo many time to write it.

Regards,
Flanders16

Hi Guys!

Week 2 (30/01 - 05/02), but this time I will make a really short post, because I need to work hard this days for the troubles I had this week, so let's say I'm a little delay in the plans I had and I losing the 100$/Day I have a few weeks ago, so I need to turn on the hard work and recover and going up, like I was planning.

FASE 1:

YOUTUBE + OGADS
KzV7OCl.jpg

Do you remember the schdeling I made, yeah, the ban hammer of google come to make a visit and all the new videos are deleted, so my work was finally nothing and that means that my old videos are supporting all the views. So well, I have solved (I thing) the problem and I have been uploading new videos this days, so I supose I will recover.

About the plans I made of the TEST I was making on Youtube I uploaded the 100 videos like I promise, but they are sheduled too because I don't want to upload all the video the same day because it's lesss eficient on my opinion, so I will wait a couple of weeks and see if this works or not.

And finally about the LONG TERM channels I promise, I made 2 Channel test. One focus on Adsense and the other more focus on CPA, but they are small tests right now so I'm not waiting for a profit, I just want to know what can work or How I can make something "viral", get views easily and make the channels with good autority in the less time possible.

I have ideas on my mind that I was too test too, but even with my character of make all that it's around my mind, I have too many projects and I need to finish first jajaj so I will wait for that.

TWITTER + FOLLOWLIKER

mS2Vg4Y.jpg

I have the most bad news here; On one hand, the offer I was testing on the 70 accounts I had seems that is not gettings sales, that means a offer cut on the long run, I have talked with the network (I don't have a personal manager, I requested but the said no... Yeah s**ks) and they have send me information of how to improve the quality with the methos I'm using. Anyway if the information don't seems profitable for me I will take the revshare program of the offer and start with it. I don't want to choose another CPL because will happens the same and with a PPS or revshare program the offer cut really disappears. I want quality leads but if this requireds forget about let's say Tier 3 or Tier 2 countries (it's an example) Maybe I prefer the revshare better than that.

On the other hand, I said the last week::

1. Make more control of the 3 testing accounts and if this weeks all seems good, add 10 account to each niche.
I made 20 accounts of 2 of this test, but mate, for my bad luck they good suspended, I had to delete all of them, something I lost on my setting that made that. But I solve it now and I have added 10 accounts.

so well, looks promising and seems that I'm able to continue with my twitter journey.

Instagram + Followliker

By now, the settings seems that are stable on Instagram finally but I can't say the testing it's end and I can start too add accounts massively, not it's not, I will wait a few days with the 7-8 accounts I have testing and if all goes fine I will start adding more and more.

FASE 2:

Not too happy this time on that. (It is an approximation)

Spend: 200$
Income: 50$
ROI: -75%

I was specting bad results, but mmmh this -75% kill my mind. I made test with a similar setup of the case study I linked the other day, I learned a lot with this simple 200$, I'm sure about that, and I have seen what's the average CTR on this niche, what works and what's not, but the offers, HUM, the offers where soo bad on my opinion.

Of all the funnel I'm sure the worst was the offers. I tested a offer that was working good on a Tier 2/3 country, I made the mistake of test on wifi, because I wanted to see on my eyes how was the difference between carriers and wifi setups, and I saw it.

I made and optimization and when all was setting close to the break even, the offer was deleted from the network for the request of the advertiser, bad luck.

I tested a new, but from the beggining again and I decided this time, make a test too on another traffic network. I don't want to go from network to network, but I decided to make a little test on a new network I worked years ago, just to see how were the changes between them. They were soooo HUGE.

The CPV costs were totally different and the EPC obviously too, but anyway I wasn't able to get the break even with the days, and my opinion again is that there are something that don't work on the offer, because is not converting like I was expecting. And trust me when you don't have a 0.01 epc on the offer this is not an excuse, it's because the offer is not going well.

So I have stopped the campaign and this time I will make a better market spy, so look a offer that it's running now for a few publisher, which means that it's working. Making that I will be sure that I'm working with a good offer and if something goes wrong, it will be my fault 100% sure.

CONCLUSIONS AND THOUGHTS

THis is gone be long finally but not too much on my opinion, I'm not going to make a plan for this next week because there are a few things that I promise too and for some troubles I was able to like I said at the beginning I'm delayed with the plan.

That all for this Sunday, Hope you can get somethign profitable from it.

Thanks for all,
Regards,
Flanders16

Hi, @flanders16 and thanks for posting your update.

I think you're getting a lot of knowledge from all your testing. Try not to worry about the stuff that didn't go the way that you expected because you definitely learned a lot that will help you succeed going forward.

There are some posts here in the forums about how to pick a good offer:

Hello everyone :)
Here's Exactly How I Start ALL My Profitable Campaigns (about CB but the research tips might prove helpful to you)
[Must Read] How To Choose A Converting Offer (Few Tips)
Search Results for Query: youtube | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

There are also LOTS of threads and posts on Instagram marketing. Just do a search, also check the guides or gold sections.

Best of luck in the upcoming week! I'll be watching with interest for your next update. :)

Hi Guys!

Week 3 (06/02 - 12/02), So similar to Week 2 so this time will be short the post.

FASE 1:

YOUTUBE + OGADS

vItvVO2.jpg

I don't know exactly if the earning are better or worst tan the past week, but anyway I have get the same impressions I was getting when I was making 100$/day which is a good new, but my rate impressions click it's too much lower tan the last time and the CVR too which makes a huge difference on the earnings.

The Test are still running and I want to wait more because more I wait better info I get, so I thing it's better always, specially if both are for a long term project.

TWITTER + FOLLOWLIKER

Nothing Here... Yeah really bad new, I'm getting less each week! but I have budget for the FASE 2 and FASE 3 so the first aim it's done, when I will need more budget then this lost of earning on the FASE 1 will be sooo important, but for this moment in which the FASE 2 it's on test still and the FASE 3 is not even started, nothing to worry.

The Offer was stopped like I spected for the low rates sales and they said me clearly to change to the PPS which I agree with no problem, but obviously with my low rate I'm sure I will have to wait for see and stable money again. Anyway I will learn how to get good sales which is important always so I never will sad for something like this, something different that all. Another thing is what I think about the network, they don't agree to offer me information related with the SUBID of the sales, because they said: WHy do you want this information if you never will work again on the CPL base?

Which I tought: Do you want me working on PPS now right? this information it's essential for me then, I want to improve my rate Leads/Sales, more sales, more money for the network and for me.

Anyway... I will learn to work with that, I find always the solution.

I made 20 accounts again for the test I was making and then all of them are fine not like the last that were suspended. The problem now is the low CTR I'm getting, but I will improve it!

Instagram + Followliker
I get the setting which means I will put new accounts this weeks and that a Huge new!

FASE 2:

Nothing about that, I'm on process of new testing but I'm getting sooo many problems because I hate the agressive strategies that the people use..

I'm sure so many people don't give a s**t about the leads they get but I think it's sooo dirty to try making a leads on an antivirus offer with a landing page in which they say you have a virus (which is totally false) and then suscribe to an antivirus offer that 100% the affiliates never have tested, which means do you never will know if the offer it's quality worth it or not, which means finally that the 70% or more of the affiliates don't care about customers, in which I'm not interested because my FASE 3 projects are soo base on sales and e-commerce, and I want a happy customer and KNOW what I'm selling.

Can someone wring me LIght about that? Because on both niche I have worked, PIN Submit and DATING Hardcore lie it's always present. I Know that marketing means exagerrate the things but say the people you have a virus on your phone when you don't, it's too much.

Every years I see the affiliate marketing I get more dissapointed about where is going on, every years it's more aggresive and the people just thinks about Money and not Value, which It was sooo present on my first post on this journey.

So yeah any toughts about that will be great, because I'm not too sure if I want to continue on the CPA world with that aggresive strategies and non sense Landing pages. Maybe I jump directly to Fase 3 or focus on offer I have tested on my own and know they are really great or not.

I prefer to buy ads for something worth not for s**t.

PD: just to give you an example, I remember make ads for a dating page in which the EPC was crazy and I was making a really huge ROI. I read a post on a forum about register on the offer too see it inside to know the best ways to promote it and improve the rates. I made it, and I will never forget what I saw.. I remember receiving every day 4/5 post of Bots girls saying that they want to f**k me now and I was looking so good, when I had no picture on my profile and nothing of information like interest or any other thing. And Guess what, I have 3 credits when I register, every reply to this message means 1 credits and when you spend it you needed to pay like 1$/Credit or something like this, for reply FAKE BOT MESSAGE. So again, if someone can, bring me light.

@flanders16 , so glad to see that you're still working on your plan!

A couple of things that I'd like to say...

First of all, subids apply to all tracking, not just PPS. You're going to want those with any CPA offer and network.

Next, the deceitful and aggressive nature of some affiliates....please don't take that as the overall picture of CPA. Plenty of marketers (and more every day) are honest in their ad creations, choosing an ethical, whitehat approach to dealing with potential customers. They are in it for the long haul and provide value. It also helps them avoid legal issues.

Re exaggeration, I don't think it's that so much as just not giving all the information on the landing page. It's enough to make them curious enough to click through and find out more, or excite them enough to want to sign up.

There are still lots of people around who engage in blackhat and churn and burn techniques for fast money. That is NOT a stable business model, nor is it considered ethical. I'm not slamming anyone, the people who do this understand that it's BH and they do know the associated risks - account bans, possible losing commissions, etc.

There are some advertising platforms that won't even accept the type of deceitful antivirus ads you referred to.

It's definitely possible to maintain your values and make lots of money in this business. You just need to keep learning and taking action to work out the kinks. As you find where your marketing strengths and likes lie, you'll continue to grow and understand more about what works and why. Also, what does not work and why.

Don't let the dark side discourage you, @flanders16 ! :)

I really appreciate your answer always motivating on my posts! So really thanks for that.

I want to focus on the last things you say on the post about the aggressive affiliates that don't think about long term. My question is, which type of offers do you offer me for this long term relationships? I'm sure try to make money on the antivirus niche with non aggresive landing will be not easy so I'm sure there are niches in which is easy to start with true landing pages.

On the other site, you say about bring value which I agree with you, but if I take a look on your signature banner of pure Lander I see virus landing pages on the first page of the example table, a little weird if I see your posts about give value and long term jaja

Thanks again, Hope you can solve my last doubts about it.

@flanders16 , so glad to see that you're still working on your plan!

A couple of things that I'd like to say...

First of all, subids apply to all tracking, not just PPS. You're going to want those with any CPA offer and network.

Next, the deceitful and aggressive nature of some affiliates....please don't take that as the overall picture of CPA. Plenty of marketers (and more every day) are honest in their ad creations, choosing an ethical, whitehat approach to dealing with potential customers. They are in it for the long haul and provide value. It also helps them avoid legal issues.

Re exaggeration, I don't think it's that so much as just not giving all the information on the landing page. It's enough to make them curious enough to click through and find out more, or excite them enough to want to sign up.

There are still lots of people around who engage in blackhat and churn and burn techniques for fast money. That is NOT a stable business model, nor is it considered ethical. I'm not slamming anyone, the people who do this understand that it's BH and they do know the associated risks - account bans, possible losing commissions, etc.

There are some advertising platforms that won't even accept the type of deceitful antivirus ads you referred to.

It's definitely possible to maintain your values and make lots of money in this business. You just need to keep learning and taking action to work out the kinks. As you find where your marketing strengths and likes lie, you'll continue to grow and understand more about what works and why. Also, what does not work and why.

Don't let the dark side discourage you, @flanders16 ! :)

I really appreciate your answer always motivating on my posts! So really thanks for that.

You're welcome! :)

which type of offers do you offer me for this long term relationships?

There are a bazillion offers that you can use from many networks. How you present and promote it is what will make you feel good about your campaign or not. Stick with offers that you can, in good conscience promote and you won't have to feel bad about what you're doing.

I'm sure try to make money on the antivirus niche with non aggresive landing will be not easy so I'm sure there are niches in which is easy to start with true landing pages.

I don't have experience with the antivirus niche but no one can honestly tell you that any offer will be easy. You're working your butt off, so you already know that probably.

You don't have to be aggressive, take a different angle - solve a problem for your target user, or help them avoid some sort of pain (trojan viruses, identity theft, totally screwing up their computer, something else?). Some types of products, a brand name helps.

On the other site, you say about bring value which I agree with you, but if I take a look on your signature banner of pure Lander I see virus landing pages on the first page of the example table, a little weird if I see your posts about give value and long term jaja

:) Yes, PL has just about any kind of winning lander example, not just antivirus. People edit those pages as they want (on the platform), so if they want to go aggressive they can, if they want to stay WH, they can. They can alter them.

No, PL is not my site but it is the creative brainchild of one of our mods, @tyoussef.

Point is, you have free will (as does everyone), so you get to choose which way you want to go with all this. I prefer keeping it honest. Obviously, you do too. Absolutely nothing wrong with that. Let people who prefer the other route to do what they do and focus on becoming a master marketer on your own terms. :)

I just really didn't want you to get disheartened by what you were observing. It takes all kinds to make a world, my step-father used to tell me. :)

Does any of that help clarify things, or did I make it worse, lol? I know I can get too verbose, sometimes.

Last edited:
MI
Back