The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Flanders Journey

Thanks for the reply, and apologises for my late answer, I saw it and I forget it at all make you a reply giving you thanks for the quality answer you always have been bring me on the follow along.

I will take your advices and on conclusion make it on the way I'm more confotable, so I will search and I'm searching for niches in which I can be proud of. I won't win tons of moneys like and aggresive but I want to think always on the long term.

Thanks for all again,
Regards,
Flanders16

You're welcome! :)

There are a bazillion offers that you can use from many networks. How you present and promote it is what will make you feel good about your campaign or not. Stick with offers that you can, in good conscience promote and you won't have to feel bad about what you're doing.

I don't have experience with the antivirus niche but no one can honestly tell you that any offer will be easy. You're working your butt off, so you already know that probably.

You don't have to be aggressive, take a different angle - solve a problem for your target user, or help them avoid some sort of pain (trojan viruses, identity theft, totally screwing up their computer, something else?). Some types of products, a brand name helps.

:) Yes, PL has just about any kind of winning lander example, not just antivirus. People edit those pages as they want (on the platform), so if they want to go aggressive they can, if they want to stay WH, they can. They can alter them.

No, PL is not my site but it is the creative brainchild of one of our mods, @tyoussef.

Point is, you have free will (as does everyone), so you get to choose which way you want to go with all this. I prefer keeping it honest. Obviously, you do too. Absolutely nothing wrong with that. Let people who prefer the other route to do what they do and focus on becoming a master marketer on your own terms. :)

I just really didn't want you to get disheartened by what you were observing. It takes all kinds to make a world, my step-father used to tell me. :)

Does any of that help clarify things, or did I make it worse, lol? I know I can get too verbose, sometimes.

Hi Guys,

This weeks will be different. All the project I have been talking the last week are on similar situation, because I'm making some changes on my plan about the niches and how I want to go. The plan it's still the same, but the niches and others will be sooo different and like I have a few thousands saved for the last months I'm thinking about forget a little the churn and burn and take the long term projects more like something serious, so yeah, I¡m not going to update because I will be this week planning what I want to do and probably my earning will start to go slow because I will start a lot f things from the sractch thinking on the long term and not from the short.

Hope everyone can understand but like I said, I want to be confortable in what I do and don't lie the people with something that probably even me I'd never buy.

Thanks for the reply, and apologises for my late answer

No apology necessary. :)

thanks for the quality answer you always have been bring me on the follow along

You're welcome!

I'm searching for niches in which I can be proud of. I won't win tons of moneys like and aggresive but I want to think always on the long term.

Perfect! Re not making tons of money, I think you are making an unnecessary assumption. Loads of people make a very comfortable living with WH niches. No reason why you can't, too. Once you get things working, scale and expand.

I will be this week planning what I want to do and probably my earning will start to go slow because I will start a lot f things from the sractch thinking on the long term and not from the short.

Hope everyone can understand but like I said, I want to be confortable in what I do and don't lie the people with something that probably even me I'd never buy.

You're on your way to a sustainable business model, @flanders16 - congrats! :)

Continuing to watch with interest...

P.S. Are you considering incorporating list building, so you have an audience to sell to multiple times? ;)

P.S. Are you considering incorporating list building, so you have an audience to sell to multiple times? ;)

I had really interest on mail marketing a few years ago but I just left it because I want to search someone with good write skills and motivation, because I'm not a really good writer, I can make that type of job, I have in mind to contract someone with a lot of knowledge on a Topic or Niche and then make a blog or somethign around it with a good team to provide good quality on all the ways, someone writing article, another making the mail marketing and replies the doubts ans helping the users and others, just to make a real engagment which will provide a huge sales rate thanks to the confident between the writers and the users, Something high quality.

So yeah probably in a future I will add it, but that's not my main skill, I prefer outsource.

Hi Guys,

first of all, sorry for didn't make the update on suday but I was soo busy with the projects and the study so I wasn't able to make it. Anyway, today I'm more free atleast to make my update.

Like I said the last post I have made a few changes on my project with the plan it's still the same, so let seee!

FASE 1:

The Fase 1 will still be the same, a churn&Burn fase with financial aims for the next project. I have money saved but if I start to invest them on long term project I will need still constanstly money for don't lose all.

So what's the change here. Well if you read all my post you will see that all my Fase 1 projects where on social media, but more important; they where always based on quantity. a ton of account making something similar to spam to get views and generate money.

The change will be this: I will work on social media still, but I will focus on make just 1 or 2 account for platform and then, grow them and burn them for start again.

Why this? Well, when I was on youtube I saw that I had to upload a ton of videos and make channels every week just to make the money stable and the add of Twitter and IG made this work soo difficult, just to remember that I was making tasked on Fase 2 too.. so yeah If I focus on 1 or 2 account by platform I will have still a ton of work because I want to grow fast, BUT I lose all the time of setting up new account and control all the account that makes the quantity method. So this should save a lot of time. Anyway I'm always thinking on make all more efficient so if something goes wrong I will make changes on the way the next weeks, not a problem.

On the other side, I will focus on YT and IG. Why? Well, the twitter method it's still working and I'm making sales every few days which is good, but I see too dead twitter if we see IG or YT rates and statistics. the quality of the IG leads it's awesome, thanks too the difficult of send traffic from them and YT bring always this option of easy viralitzation if you work on something good and the people like. in conclusion, more advantatges and less effort to make exactly the same money.

The taskes:
1 YT account - Grow it and Burn it.
1 IG Account - Grow it and Burn it.

I have a huge experiencie I will say on both thanks to the job of this last months, but a growing plan it's different to a spamming plan so I prefer to start with just 1 account on each of them and start setting all the things and learn.

I'm sure that there are a few people that will see my idea worse, but I don't care, I prefer that method. I want to take care of the quality too, I will promote just good products/content so this will make a better engagment if I give what I promise, and this means better relationships with the advertisers on the long term and acces to exclusive offers and others, which is my aim too.

FASE 2:
After the disaster of Pop ad and my opposite opinion to the aggresive marketing tech they use I have decided to return to my first niche, dating offers but with a different point of view.

I want to take clear that pop ups works, but I'm not a huge fan of pops like customer and the aggresive tech I said before make the combination too dificult and uncomfotable for me, clearly is not my way, I have learned somethine and I'm sure of that.

But my objective it's still the same, work with CPA and Media Buys. The only things is that I will change the way of do it.

I'm open to different offers like dating anyway, because my search it's look for offers with a good product, nothing that is no usefull or full of bots, I will promote quality, so I'm open to any offer and any platform, just that some offers and networks don't offer the quality I'm looking for.

So maybe I take a time to search because I have to talk again with my manager (she will be borred of me...) and make a good research, and then, so important for me, I will check personally the offer and see what the offer how they makes the sales, their funnels and ALL.

I know that 80% of affiliate never do that, and because it not something soo important for an affiliate that looks just for leads or sales, it's important for someone looking for quality like I do.

FASE 3:

Finally I have decided what I will do in this Fase, BUT because I don't want to make something Illegal on my own country I will have to save money and wait for make that a reality, but that's why there are the other Fases, so yeah, I'm pacience again.

The idea is that:

I want to make 2 companies;
- one for Marketiing Activities.
- The Second for Sales Activities.

I'm not sure how possible is that because I want to get the money enough before ask to the government and others.

The idea is apply all the churn&burn knowledge on the Fase 1 with social media and start to make work for companies that need help with their social Appearance, and they need someone with skills (me) for help them.

this won't be a churn&Burn but 80% of the knowledge I know onf every social media platform it able to apply to a Long term and serious business so that great. I want to improve still more anyway to provide the best quality and make a good brand like marketgin "agency". I' sure you get the idea.

the Mediabuys project on Fase 2 helps too for social media grow so that a cool way of transform something short term to something long term and so serious.

the other company, the Sales it's because I have been learning from DROPSHIPPING and others on the last weeks, but I don't like that model because they don't care nothing about the customers and product quality and because normally the times of delivers are soo huge. My idea is make on my own the logistic and provide really good quality to the customers and make good shops. on the time with that idea I will be able to make my own logos and put them on the product that the manufacturers of china or others will make and make a brand. Something that takes time, but when you have a brand is difficult to equalize that.

The problem is the difference of budget between that an a simply dropshipping. A dropsshiper send the product once the customer as paid, but my model requires that the product will be on my own before sell it, for make the logistic quickly and check the product quality.

More risk if you take care of that, but on the long term if you make a brand and take care of your customers, you kill the dropshippers.

so that all for now, sorry for the pictures, but I want to provide information not smoke about my earning, I'm on the same and until I make the setup of all this plan I will earn less every day, but I will repeat, I'm thinking on long term and I have money saved, which is enough, if you read that, think about I have so many pacience always.

Thanks,
Regards,
Flanders16

@flanders16 , you are a study in contradiction. :D Churn and burn + high quality and value ethics. :D

Your adaptability is great. As you gain hands-on experience, you are adjusting your plan. That flexibility is a terrific tool in this fast-changing industry.

You sound so busy that I don't know when you could possibly sleep, though.

I'm watching this thread with great interest...

@flanders16 , you are a study in contradiction. :D Churn and burn + high quality and value ethics. :D

Your adaptability is great. As you gain hands-on experience, you are adjusting your plan. That flexibility is a terrific tool in this fast-changing industry.

You sound so busy that I don't know when you could possibly sleep, though.

I'm watching this thread with great interest...

Hi azgold, always here to send me your tought and always welcome and appreciate it!

yeah jaja I know how looks the words churn and burn and high quality together, seems impossible, and contradictory like you said, but, I think it's totally possible. If I can fine a quality offer and make spam to the right people that will be churn and burn + high quality, let say I find a dating site with a lot of real girls and I the platforms looks amazing, so I decided to make a little of spam on facebook groups of dating on specifics countries, that a churn and burn because my account will get blocked sooner, but I know how valuable is the product and the sales are possible to make because I know the powerfull of the offer.

That's in my mind, that the strategy and that the plan, another thing it's how will be finally.

About the adaptability yeah I always try to make changes on all the method I use but without going to away of my structure on that case, the 3 FASES. I supose that when you work on Mediabuying you learn how important is trying to improve every day, because the competitors just take 24-48h to copy your full funnels so you need to be quickly.

and about the busy, I don't know if you are joking or not (seriously) but when you are on the university and tries to make business, that's a huge trouble, specially on exam date, your mind just go crazy.

Thanks for take the interest always on my joruney, even when I'm not posting constantly pictures or advances and most of the part it's plans and changes.

Regards,
Flanders16

I don't know if you are joking or not (seriously)

A bit of both. I really don't know how you have time to sleep, though.

specially on exam date, your mind just go crazy.

I imagine it does!

If I can fine a quality offer and make spam to the right people that will be churn and burn + high quality

That's the best of both worlds, I suppose. You are the only one who loses because your accounts are sure to be banned and you've lost the time you took to build them. You may make enough money to move to your next phase, though.

That's the best of both worlds, I suppose. You are the only one who loses because your accounts are sure to be banned and you've lost the time you took to build them. You may make enough money to move to your next phase, though.

Yeah right, anyway if the things don't go like I expect on the next month I can always return to the same setup I was making, the normally churn&burn method. So, not a problem, but I want to make a try on the setup I have on mind.

if I have always on mind I just trying because I'm curious, so if finally never goes fine I can return to the old system if I want, easy.

Hi guys,

Here again with my crazy ideas and trying to make something good for the community.
So let see what I have done this days and How are going my ideas.

FASE 1 (YT):
3IFbtH6.jpg

zwBWvht.jpg

Well, I started the YT account like I said but before of that I just made a control of few of my old account just to see what was going on. And I saw something that take my attention, someone was getting my videos and make a montization sooo similar to was I was doing.

so, for a person like my that as been working on Internet for a while knows that the copy method are something that happens always, so instead of be angry like most newbies does, I just started to see what she/he was doing, and I saw that he was using another content locker different to mine.

My conclusion: He/she was making money because he/she copied me some videos not only one, so I decided to my a try on different content lockers in which I had sign up first. I sign up in like 4-5 content lockers network because I have been using it trought all the years just to test them.

CPALEAD give me a great conversion rate and was looking promising so that where the 2 picture is. I will test CPALEAD all this month an see what happens, I will just move my worst niches to the CPALEAD and leave the best on OGADS.

OGADS it's sooo good but I have a 45% return visitors and that probably the reason why my rates have been losing potential this last weeks.

I will focus on just a few account like I said and I will make more professional all for make a try, so I will buy a new domain and a new Host and I will start to use some of the tools that Youtube provide us that with the massive method I wasn't able to use.

FASE 1 (IG):

For my bad luck, that project is not going like I expect it. If someone don't know it I'm using adcombo for now on this project. I can test thei products directly but seems a network more professional than a simply cpa offer, so I will bid for them this next months.

What happened?
Well, I tested this combination a few weeks ago with just 1 account and I was getting a huge cool rate in tier 3 countries with a good 1% conversion (The payout are high on adcombo), so decided to test with 2 account and all was looking fine.

I decided then to add 4-5 account for running (grow a little and get ready for the manual job after) and focus just on the account I was running this few weeks ago and burn it.

But there was 2 problems:
- I decided to post pictures manuallt but leave the follow/unfollow on the FL for make the task easily. But obviously my manual job was trought my IP and the FL task was from a Private Proxy on totally different countries. The result; BAN . I expected the ban but I had to test it. I can confirm that this was the only reason but sure it was the 50% of that.
- I have made like 600 clicks this week an non leads... with the 1% I had to get 6 leads and that kills me for now. I will wait another week but I'm not sure what was the difference between then and now, I'm making the same o_O.

FASE 2 (DATING RETURN):

I looked for the best EPC offers on my network and I discover one that was looking promising on my case, on Desktop. I sign up on the offer and I said to my manager that delete the lead because It was me.

I looked the platform and well... the page looks not the most reliable possible but seems that was real girls on there, so I decided to make a try.

Still waiting for data so nothign to show here. this is the 3 day data and the last from my first test. I had 20 combinations to try and every combinations need atleast a x3 payout to make a decision according for my work methods.

so let's see. I'm bidding this time for a long term relationship with the advertiser, which I know from others offers. I will send just +24 years people minimum to increase my sale rate and get easy pay bumps.

FASE 3 (LONG TERM):

I have been working on a IG account seriously since a few weeks ago too but with a long term mindset and because I want to learn tricks for growth the account ina good way for the future marketing company.

I'm in process of Buy a facebook ads account or use an account of other people for make a few test with making ads for my IG account content and see if it worht and for a first dropshipping test, which is the second company I'm thinking open soon.

I'm freelancer on my country on marketing activity so before of do nothing on the dropshipping project I have asked to the people that take my account managment for the government here on my country if I can make a dropshipping + shipify store for make a little test before make it seriuously with a company.

I'm waitinf for that anyway so I'm not going to give too details still.

I have write it a lot so I will finish here.
Hope, like always, that helps to some people here.

Thanks for all,
Regards,
Flanders16

my crazy ideas

Crazy like a fox! :D

Really admire your planning, flexibility and the way you used that guy stealing your videos to research what was working, instead of getting ticked off!

Hope you hear back about your dropshipping testing soon. That will add another layer of excitement to your journey.

I still can't imagine that you ever have time to sleep. You're non-stop action! :)

Hi guys,

yeah I know I didn't make an update the last week, but this was because my improvement or advance wasn't enought for make a posts.

So, let see what happened:

FASE 1 (YT):
lFKDEUF.jpg

JsYg8y2.jpg

I've posted both weeks so if you want it to know.

"I will focus on just a few account like I said and I will make more professional all for make a try, so I will buy a new domain and a new Host and I will start to use some of the tools that Youtube provide us that with the massive method I wasn't able to use."

That what I said the last update and that what I made. I purchase a new domain and a Dedicated server and that the mainly reason why I didn't made a lot of advances. I've been working with Cpanel for a long time with the Dedicated server works different, so I had to learn and ask to the support a few times to get it.

On the other side, some of the niche I work on youtube (don't ask them) are related with long videos, so I made another thing.

I set the CDN that I have to the website too for streamings and others. But the HD videos has a ton of GB so yeah there was a new problem that was solved on 24H, compression.

For anyone else that don't know what is that of compression just upload a video on youtube of 1GB and then try to download it once it's upload, the 1GB video will be now 200MB trust me.

So now I have a profesisonal site of which I'm soo proud with this system:

Website -> Streaming of Video in HD with a CDN (Bes speed) -> Videos Compressed for a better loading and less MB/GB of the files.

For anyone that has the doubt, the compression I make it manual, so when I upload the video to the CDN are compressed by me.

With this now I have something more than a landing page I had before and now I'm able to make something that I love when I thing on, GET search engine traffic, quality traffic and soo target traffic.

I will have to wait because this will requiere time and I'm not going to make linkbuilding and PBN things that I hate, I prefer a natural linkbuilding so it's time for pacience.

The Webmaster tool of google it's 100% running and ready for scrape!

On the other side, if you see CPALEAD earning you will se some days with 0$, I saw that one of my old landing pages weren't providing what I was promising and like I'm not a f***ing scammer I diseable it on them.

FASE 1 (IG):
Like the last update IG if the project that It's taking more time, I'm still testing new idea that comes to my mind and I'm getting bans every few days because I risk when I make the test to know the limits.

Not earning.

FASE 2 (DATING RETURN):
That's the 2 weeks data
Cost: 701$
Earnings: 227.74$
Profit: -473$

I know what are you thinking but I'm bidding for a different way this time. I'm testing how can improve a campaign if I send JUST quality leads. When I mean quality leads I mean +24 guys with a good credit card.

My manager said me that the best pay bump was 1€ from the street payout, my payout, which is basically a 100% of improvement of the payout almost.

I'm doing this because If I get this pay bump and will get an advantatge that anyone else has, and then I will be able to kill the campaigns and scale it.

so, let see how the strategy goes.

I'm making small test with exoclick too but nothing still, you will have to wait for an update of that.

FASE 3 (LONG TERM):
"I have been working on a IG account seriously since a few weeks ago too but with a long term mindset and because I want to learn tricks for growth the account ina good way for the future marketing company."

The account is going so well and I'm growing with some paid/free methods combinated to get the best engagment. I can say that my engagment has improve it a 100% and I'm sure that this is because my paid method are keeping my posts on the explore sections which means more exposition and more likes and followers.

Great...

"I'm in process of Buy a facebook ads account or use an account of other people for make a few test with making ads for my IG account content and see if it worht and for a first dropshipping test, which is the second company I'm thinking open soon.

I'm freelancer on my country on marketing activity so before of do nothing on the dropshipping project I have asked to the people that take my account managment for the government here on my country if I can make a dropshipping + shipify store for make a little test before make it seriuously with a company."

For the bad luck of some people there that was expecting the dropshipping project, this will have to wait. I talked with the people that take my legal things on my country and they said me that I wasn't able to make that, BUT I will be possible with a few administrative things than will be easy.

The problem come when probably this administrative things will add money and maybe more taxes, so I will ask for more details on a future, because I want to make more solid my other project before start this. So I will have to wait.

With the FB ads account the same, I've a provider and that cool, and I know how to buy them and others with no problem and it's a new learning but without the Dropshipping project I'm not going to buy one of them still.

PD: I'm receiving this last weeks DM from people asking me for help.. I don't have any problem on help people and I have helped them, but the curious of is that they don't post nothing on this thread... Come on guys... I will start to think about help people. Most of the question can be make it here and be replies to everyone but they people want them on private?

Thanks for all,
Regards,
Flanders16

For anyone else that don't know what is that of compression just upload a video on youtube of 1GB and then try to download it once it's upload, the 1GB video will be now 200MB trust me.

Awesome tip, thanks! I've actually had one or two that spent a loooong time uploading, only to get a message on YT that it's too big. :(

PD: I'm receiving this last weeks DM from people asking me for help.. I don't have any problem on help people and I have helped them, but the curious of is that they don't post nothing on this thread... Come on guys... I will start to think about help people. Most of the question can be make it here and be replies to everyone but they people want them on private?

Yes! Please Fixers, post your questions and comments in this thread so that all the members can benefit from the answers. Plus, you'll be leaving @flanders16 alone so he can work. Thanks!

I'm sure it does! I hope people have taken notice of how hard you work, your planning and attention to detail. Anyone who is following what you're doing could follow your example but they have to be willing to make the effort and investment, plus ask questions to make informed decisions where they can.

You're doing an awesome job, @flanders16 ! :)

Awesome tip, thanks! I've actually had one or two that spent a loooong time uploading, only to get a message on YT that it's too big. :(

The compression is good when you use a cdn like me because reduce the time and the money. But in your case, if you want to upload huge videos easily just look for a Remote VPS with good features. I'm able to upload a +1GB video in less than 10 minutes.

Yes! Please Fixers, post your questions and comments in this thread so that all the members can benefit from the answers. Plus, you'll be leaving @flanders16 alone so he can work. Thanks!

Thanks for that, I just want to warm of that because some questions they make me on private can help to more people right here, and on the other side if you start to post your looking on the forum will be beter each day.

I'm sure it does! I hope people have taken notice of how hard you work, your planning and attention to detail. Anyone who is following what you're doing could follow your example but they have to be willing to make the effort and investment, plus ask questions to make informed decisions where they can.

You're doing an awesome job, @flanders16 ! :)

Thanks! I try to think on the long term always you know, but some people just get tired of wait when they don't see results, for me, one of the worst thing of the internet, the peple is coming everyday more ansious about get results on a 24h and if you want to make real business that's not how it works. Facebook took 5 years to make profit with huge huge huge external investments of Millions of $. I advice the people to search for the Zappos history, for me one of the big history of how the real business works.

-------------

On the other side I will take this post too say everybody that I will change the scheduling posting to 2 weeks because on a 1 week base right now, my improve on the projects is not huge enough to make good content on my opinion. When I was more focused on short term was easy but know I'm changing my mindset because I've enough budget, so Hope everybody can understand the decision and the reasons.

Regards,
Flanders16

Hi Guys,

A new update come, so let see what I have done this last couple of days:

FASE 1 (YT):

se4wZZh.jpg

YRGrXBS.jpg

The earning are close to the last weeks and months but the real good news come from the SEO and the site, let see what happened;

1BIB8fd.png

The stats from 31/03 which is the last day on webmaster tool by now is:
Impressions: 134
Clicks: 40%
Average Position: 7,7

Like you can see all the things are going up except the avergae position which is normal because every time I get indexed a new keyword the are probably on the 60 position so that make not see any improve normally.

I've bid for long term keyword to make the scale easily and be available to make a few backlinks natural (I'm not going to buy them) and then with a better structure be able to fight for better keyword each time.

On this next week the things should improve just because my page is just 10% indexed and I add content almost daily so I should be able to play on mor ekeyword each time and apparently improve my stats of clicks and impressions.

I'm really happy on another way because like I always make I make new test every single day on every platform I work because sometime you find something that can help you, maybe on that project or on a future project.

And that's what happened this week, I think I have found a huge combination that should make me able to get 1K views easily and make a viral structura to get a lot of natural views in any single niche, which is good, but I can be sure 100% still. I'm testing on a big way now.

FASE 1 (IG):
I'm still on the same stat like the last week, I'm 100% focused on try to know how to grow accounts on the fastest way and I'm making test and test.

The good thing about that is that I'm pretty close to get it and maybe in a few weeks I will start to show earning. I know some many people will think that I'm waiting to much and maybe I would be able to make more with go more aggresive, but If I learn how to grow fast I will be able to make account on every single niche and get money from all of them, just patience.

FASE 2 (DATING RETURN):
"I know what are you thinking but I'm bidding for a different way this time. I'm testing how can improve a campaign if I send JUST quality leads. When I mean quality leads I mean +24 guys with a good credit card.

My manager said me that the best pay bump was 1€ from the street payout, my payout, which is basically a 100% of improvement of the payout almost."

I get the bump, but now the bump I was looking for just a 0,1€ which is good but not enough. The problem? my volume it's so close, and probably the top are making 200-300 leads daily which I'm not able to make.

I haven't made data this time because I testing again and when I test I try to don't focus to much on the spend and revenue because if I do that I get frustrated sometimes and that kills my decisions, I don't think clearly.

"I'm making small test with exoclick too but nothing still, you will have to wait for an update of that."

Still testing but every day more huge, I haven't made any good compaign still but let see, I want to make other chances before say that probalby I'm making a ton of things wrong and stop.

If this next weeks I don't see improvement I will stop the campaign, will search for a good cpa marketer with a good course and a 1v1 mentorship and learn again, just to find where I'm making the mistake, because I'm not able to find it by my own.

FASE 3 (LONG TERM):
Nothing new...

Thanks for all,
Regards,
Flanders16

banners
Back