The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Flagged Domains

moneydrop2021

A few months ago I had a domain flagged by PropellerAds even though other traffic networks never flagged it. Are there any free tools out there to check if a domain has been flagged? I don't want to upload creatives to the domain that probably has a negative reputation for the traffic network.

A few months ago I had a domain flagged by PropellerAds even though other traffic networks never flagged it. Are there any free tools out there to check if a domain has been flagged? I don't want to upload creatives to the domain that probably has a negative reputation for the traffic network.

To be 100% sure you can register domain for 1st time

It's possible, if you are allowing other remote ads (from a network); one of the ads they were accepting was changed to some malware.
What seems reasonable would be to ask for a re-determination to be done manually --or just move on.

I think you are right about that. There's a chance that the offer page from the advertiser/affiliate network was flagged initially. So the whole campaign flow, including my landing page, was marked as spammy.

banners
Back