The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Fiverr or SEOClerks for buying SEO gigs?

Dean!

Awesome
affiliate
Which one would/do you use more for buying SEO related gigs?

SEOClerks has a great selection and the do lots of giveaways but Fiverr usually has cheaper gigs than SEOclerks.

Which one do you prefer?

It has to be SEOClerks for me, I have found that between the two SEOClerks offers the better sellers. Even though the prices are a bit higher you always get a great service from there from genuine sellers.

I use SEOClerks, and even have two gigs open. It's unfortunate you don't get the full price, but that's to be expected, since the site has to make money too. I've purchased from SEOClerks before, and for the most part, I've been more than satisfied.

I have used both SEOclerks and Fiverr in the past. Both are generally great sites and hard to choose which one is better for SEO gigs. I know SEOClerks intention is for SEO but Fiverr does have some great stuff as well. The problem with SEOclerks is that the prices are a little high sometimes. The good thing about Fiverr is that all the prices are the same so people compete in having the better product.

I wanted to buy some twitter followers a while ago and I checked SEOclerks first because they have a category for it. They have some great things but the prices as very expensive. I got something that was $20 in SEOclerks for $5 in Fiverr.

I guess it just takes a little time for SEOClerks to get more popular. As it gets more popular, more people will join and there will be competition so the prices will be lowered.

I have got to say SEOClerks is the best out of the 2. As the above replies say, there are better / more expeienced sellers & also because of the prices of the gigs are all different, you can get thing cheaper than $5, also you can get better jobs done because the prices can be higher too. I am a member of a few job sites, but SEOClerks is the one i use to sell things one & to also buy things too. I dont really use the others anymore.

I definitely prefer using SEOClerks, since they let you customize the prize and features. Also all of the products and services offered on SEOClerks are already related to blogging, Search Engine Optimization and even online marketing.

I've not used either, though have accounts on both. I bought one social bookmark gig on Top Admin's job board (same thing as SEO Clerks really) but it didn't really do THAT much. Was cheap though, so no big deal.

I've not used either, though have accounts on both. I bought one social bookmark gig on Top Admin's job board (same thing as SEO Clerks really) but it didn't really do THAT much. Was cheap though, so no big deal.
I definitely recommend using SEO clerks, it has helped my sites grow a lot :)

I would say SEO Clerks, too. Fiverr has a lot of people and probably more traffic, but they're not dedicated to just websites. You can put any kind of gig there. SEO Clerks, however, is going to have workers who are specifically there to provide SEO services.

They both seem a bit shady to me. I do have a little experience with SEO stuff on Fiverr, and you get what you pay for there. SEOClerks looks like something hastily thrown together, which gives me pause. Does anyone who has used SEOClerks actually have anything more to say than "Yeah, it's great"? How about some hard statistics? Maybe favorite gigs?

It seems hastily thrown together? I'm not sure where you see that, especially considering it looks pretty much like every other gig site like that, ha.

And what kind of stats are you looking for? Are you wanting it for specific jobs to prove they're worth it or something?

banners
Back