The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Fiver!!!

cooperj263

So in about a month I am going to be looking for someone one fiver that can write articles for me. My questions is how can you tell if there any good can I request a writing sample from them ? If you use Fiver how do you tell if there any good ?

Thank You,

Joshua Cooper

So in about a month I am going to be looking for someone one fiver that can write articles for me. My questions is how can you tell if there any good can I request a writing sample from them ? If you use Fiver how do you tell if there any good ?

Thank You,

Joshua Cooper

Its a hit and miss really. But yeah - do request a sample, and obviously look at feedback.

Do you believe that Elance or Odesk would be better of course your going to pay more. Or do you think you can find quality content writers on Fiver.

I think, the problem with fiverr will be:

To have a good content length nowadays you need 700 words + as a minimum.

700 words +, and quality content, and the whole thing for $ 5 ??

Sorry, but I think, that´s not possible.

Therefore, for article writing I would select an other address than fiverr ;)

Never considered Fiverr due to the unknown.

I prefer services like iWriter and Textbroker. They can be pricey (if you want them to be, you choose the quality level) but you can get some top notch articles from them.

Never considered Fiverr due to the unknown.

I prefer services like iWriter and Textbroker. They can be pricey (if you want them to be, you choose the quality level) but you can get some top notch articles from them.

Agreed with the unknown part. Maybe ill use fiver to see what I can find if any good writers Ill be sure to share and it's only 5 but I'm not holding my breath

iWriter is good but you may waste time rejecting poor articles until you find an acceptable article and maybe a good writer.

Looking for a good writer on freelancer sites is like searching for a needle in a haystack. But you do get one eventually in due course of time especially on Elance.

The Warrior Forum has many writers but the problem is that most of them outsource writing - that's the only way they can churn out, in some cases, hundreds of articles in one day. There are some good ones though - look for Tanya in the classifieds who does good Amazon reviews and has a gig on Fiverr too.

iWriter looks nice, done some gigs recently on Fiverr but not much luck with the quality of service.

Honestly, I would spend time building rapport with writers who are already in the industry. Using a platform such as Fiverr or Textbroker also comes with the fact that most of the writers there are short-term, not long-term like those who take the time to brand themselves in the industry and build up a client base to support their needs.

Not only will you be able to ensure that there's a better chance of having a writer stick around for more than just a few days, but the writer will also have the opportunity to get accustomed to your taste/needs, thus providing you with the opportunity to eventually stick them on a project and see them come back with something that hits the nail on the head,.

banners
Back