The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

How was your experience with traffic service in Fiverr or SeoClerks?

Kay Huang

affiliate
There are lots of traffic services in Fiverr or SeoClerks. Some seem like a very good deal. Like 50,000 visitors for just $5. But I've tried 2 of those traffic services so far, and I got like 600 clicks to my landing page in 4 hours. But, there was not even 1 single opt in. And also in Google Analytics it shows that the clicks have 100% bounce rate and 0:00 seconds spent on the site. Obviously they are bot traffic.

But I'm still hoping that not All of those traffic services are bots. Still looking for one service with real human visits. I'm looking at one with Keywords Targeted traffic. If they are keyword targeted, should be human visitors I think.

Have you ever tried those traffic services and how was your experience?

There are lots of traffic services in Fiverr or SeoClerks. Some seem like a very good deal. Like 50,000 visitors for just $5. But I've tried 2 of those traffic services so far, and I got like 600 clicks to my landing page in 4 hours. But, there was not even 1 single opt in. And also in Google Analytics it shows that the clicks have 100% bounce rate and 0:00 seconds spent on the site. Obviously they are bot traffic.

But I'm still hoping that not All of those traffic services are bots. Still looking for one service with real human visits. I'm looking at one with Keywords Targeted traffic. If they are keyword targeted, should be human visitors I think.

Have you ever tried those traffic services and how was your experience?

Well not the traffic, but I have made a lot of money with seoclerks, have so many referrals & they do buy a lot of services.

Now coming to the traffic thing, I have personally bought few services and was pretty dissapointed, I remember there was a gig where the owner was sending 10,000 visit for 5 dollars, and it was adsense safe, when I bought that, I lost my adsense account the next day.

Other than SEO I don't think you can trust other services running on seoclerks now.

Regards
IndeXer

Well not the traffic, but I have made a lot of money with seoclerks, have so many referrals & they do buy a lot of services.

Now coming to the traffic thing, I have personally bought few services and was pretty dissapointed, I remember there was a gig where the owner was sending 10,000 visit for 5 dollars, and it was adsense safe, when I bought that, I lost my adsense account the next day.

Other than SEO I don't think you can trust other services running on seoclerks now.

Regards
IndeXer

How did you make money with SeoClerks? Were you selling your own service?

So you mean SEO service in SeoClerks are pretty good?

How did you make money with SeoClerks? Were you selling your own service?

So you mean SEO service in SeoClerks are pretty good?

Yes, the services provided in SEO by seoclerks is good, especially by BarryinSiam, I have like 72 referrals, whenever they purchased any service I get paid 10% as a referral commision.

I tried many SEO services from SEOclerks, and most of them works just fine. If you want my personal opinion then by Barryinsiam's services. He is elite in providing these type of services.

Regards
IndeXer

I have not been able to get any form of traffic from the website. I joined it as a person offering the services to the entire public. I however have seen the potential in making a lot through the traffic that is generated on this platform. I have been going through peoples responses and I will make a debut once everything is set.

Tried them and major of them rely on HitLeaps.
There are methods to make money with them and including selling "HitLeaps" traffic in some random names on fiverr.

They are just probably HitLeaps with particular sources url assigned.

Trust me, just tell them, don't send me HitLeaps traffic or I will report you.
Surely you will get a "Please reject this order, thank you". :)

banners
Back