The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

First Teespring Campain + FB ADS

brassard

affiliate
Hi Guys!
I know there are many experts in here so I would really appreciate your opinions and advises :)
It is my first my first Teespring campaign, I am using facebook ads
The campaign have 5 orders minimum and last 3 days ( newbie mistake I forgot to select 6 days campaign).
I started boosting the post and placed an ad as well to the teespring offer, after 24 hours I noticed the website click has better performance then the post boost, boost engagement was costing me 0.50$ per engagement and was reaching less then 50% of what the website clicks ads was doing. Also, the cost per click is 0.20$ per click to the website. I decided to stop the post boost and kept only the website clicks ad ( Again I am not a pro, please feel free to correct me ).
After almost 24 hours the website click facebook ad has : reach 2255 // 32 website clicks// and 0.20$ per click.
From the other hand 0 items Sold in the teespring campaign.
My minimum campaign is 5 tee shirt to be sold in 3 days, after the data of the 24 hours, specially 32 click and 0 sell, Do you think I should take a decision? Stop or Keep? My ads is good? my tee shirt is good? ..Keep the campaign or stop? What would you do in my place and what you do think about all this campaign?
Thank you in advance for your help !;)

Did you do any demographic studies to help design your target market?

Is your Tee design professionally produced?

Hi tjtutor,
Effectively I did the study and target a specific niche.
I made my self the design, nothing fancy,I left it running few more hours and then stopped it with 51 website clicks reaching 3486, but 0 sales

Hi tjtutor,
Effectively I did the study and target a specific niche.
I made my self the design, nothing fancy,I left it running few more hours and then stopped it with 51 website clicks reaching 3486, but 0 sales

I went through this last year. I eventually had the graphics professionally designed and did a very refined demographic target.

I was using Dark Posts.

banners
Back