The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

First page of google!

Google first page shows actually the top companies and their best perofrmances in their relevant field..google ranks the companies and keep on giving ranks to the company websites.so my company adodis is ranked 2 the serp is 2 since it appears as second company wen u give key word Bangalore web design company.

Several ways to promote your site:

Pay Per Click
Search Engine Optimization
Social Media Optimization
Search Engine Marketing

Being page 1 in google dosent nesseceraly mean you will get traffic I have found that even for my top keywords unless your in the top 5 listings then you might as well not bother it is hard work but once you break that threshold the results are worth it

This kind of situation mostly happens when your keyword has a low volume of traffic, maybe you should target other keywords now. Maybe target some short tail keywords on the same niche

Even though you think that your site is on the 1st page in serp, it might not be at all. If you tend to click on your page in the results, it will eventually show it higher that it really is when searched with your browser.

Check it on some other computer to be sure.

Even though you think that your site is on the 1st page in serp, it might not be at all. If you tend to click on your page in the results, it will eventually show it higher that it really is when searched with your browser.

Check it on some other computer to be sure.

True Google can sometimes trick you and you think all your christmasses have come at once when you see your keyword top of page 1 but really you are looking at a customised page you have to either log out of google account or deactivate customisations but it still comes back again.

Hi Buddy!!!

making you site continuous crawled by Google... to increase your sites traffic and visitors... thanks for asking..??? meet again.

It is important knowing how competitive and actually popular the business terms are, even before launching the websites. Sometimes even after spending cash and time and pushing a site to the top of Google, you would then notice some changes need to be made to the business words targeted. Of course the Google Adwords and Wordtrackers can always be among the great tools to use on the net.

MI
Back