The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

First page of google!

RiverWire

affiliate
I would imagine its because there is only 2,400 global searches per month for that keyword . I.e it means that you didnt do good enough keyword research and target a busy enough phrase :whistling:

There is obvious reason for that the keyword is not popular enough to generate good amount of traffic.

Your site can be seen at first page as you have a good keyword,but the traffic has a little thing to do with keyword.If you want to increase traffic you should do some seo and get more quality backlinks.

i think you should use google adwords.... to know the search volume of that keyword.... i think you need to rank on keywords that have high search volume...

I think a deep keyword research is need for any online business. We should pick up some keywords with enough search volumes but not so competitive at the very beginning. Google adwords keyword tools might be a good start. :)

Have a nice day,

Your site can be seen at first page as you have a good keyword,but the traffic has a little thing to do with keyword.If you want to increase traffic you should do some seo and get more quality backlinks.

I agree! Back link helps generate traffic. In order to do that, engaging on the following helps:

social bookmarking and networking
classified ads
press release
article and directory submissions
blog commenting
forum posting

I agree! Back link helps generate traffic. In order to do that, engaging on the following helps:

social bookmarking and networking
classified ads
press release
article and directory submissions
blog commenting
forum posting

this are good for create back link

Yes Google Adwords is best while you target a specific region and want quick relevant traffic to your website.

It is hard to advise you since you do not explain over what period you have seen no increase. Despite the above, a keyword with 2400 searches per month is a good keyword to target, but once you get your share of those 2400, you need to add more keywords to your portfolio and optimise for them too or your visitor count will not increase.

SEO is a moving target and once you get top 10 for the keyword you are targeting, you need to add another keyword to the pool to keep the volume rising.

Sorry, should have check the figures before answering.

While the gist of what I said above applies, 'best time management' has a broad search is 2400, but exact search is only 240 searches per month which is a poor choice of keyword.

Do better keyword research.

You must Choose a Keyword with is having High Volume.

you can promote your website by doing Article submission, Press Release, Social Media Optimization.

Hi guys!

My web site is on first page of google with the key word
"best time management" but there is no increase in traffic

Social bookmarking (delicious, digg, reddit, mixx, stumbleupon, slashdot) and social networking (facebook, multiply, myspace, orkut, twitter) are good source of traffic.

Actually, i checked your keyword traffic but it's annul search volume only just 3600, i think that you didn't choose good keyword for your website.

As mentor, Go with proper keyword research and then optimization your website for that keyword,I think that it will better for you.

Your keyword has no enough search volume.
So first you need to do keyword research.
Which keywords are best for your site, check search volume your all targeted keywords. check competitors.
less competitors high search volume this type keywords are good for target in site.

banners
Back