The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

First offer: why there is a redirect?

Riviera2012

affiliate
Hello to everybody!

I'm setting the my first offer: I chosen one nice offer about a dating site (for a specific carrier).

But when I click on the offer link, appears a sweeptakes offer. o_O

I didn't use the offer' specific carrier : could be this the reason?

I want use a traffic source that don't allow sweeptakes, so I'm a little worried about this redirect...

Last edited:
Yes and yes. Later i tried with the specific carrier, but the result was the same.

I talked with the support network, and he'll control it. But I'm asking myself if it's a frequent thing in the mobile offers...

Yes and yes. Later i tried with the specific carrier, but the result was the same.

I talked with the support network, and he'll control it. But I'm asking myself if it's a frequent thing in the mobile offers...
most usually this happens with unpopular offers. advertisers can pause them without notifying network. in case you doubt if the offer you are going to promote is live, ask you AM before testing it

a small hint for you: your AM can recommend you the best converting offers. if you follow his/her recommendations, your offer's guaranteed to be active and to not redirect users somewhere else

most usually this happens with unpopular offers. advertisers can pause them without notifying network. in case you doubt if the offer you are going to promote is live, ask you AM before testing it

a small hint for you: your AM can recommend you the best converting offers. if you follow his/her recommendations, your offer's guaranteed to be active and to not redirect users somewhere else
I got it, I'll be more careful!

Thank for help Daria, very useful hints ;)

I got it, I'll be more careful!

Thank for help Daria, very useful hints ;)

Completely agree with Daria, use your AM for knowledge and support.

Most networks should have a system in place to allow you to make sure that, even if the offer you are using gets paused, it will be replaced by a new offer of the "same segmentation", which means that if your source does NOT allow sweeps, you will never receive that type of offer.

... AND it also means that if an advertiser pauses the product and you arent aware of it, (due to timezone differences etc), your traffic will continue to be monetized by a similar offer, ideally the same performance or the next best option. You wont loss clicks.

MI
Back