The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

First Landing page Made

powerpeople

affiliate
Hello,
This is my first time I made for a landing page for an affiliate im promoting... Please let me know if it will work or not for getting leads...

Since I cant post a link yet.. Here is a screenshot link instead..

Untitled-1.jpg

it's seems nice.
but its very simple.
and the text is not attractive.
but always create many styles and split test them.

Hello,
This is my first time I made for a landing page for an affiliate im promoting... Please let me know if it will work or not for getting leads...

View attachment 12643
i will also tell you that it looks good, but surely it is really too simple, without attractive texts that could help you attract leads, so you better make it better than this dude. What i will suggest you more is to test it and see how it works on your campaign, you should afford a spy tool to help you see what type of landing pages your competitors use, and test this one using it too, try a tool like Admobispy, and good luck dude!

I like simple :) >>>get to the point and close the deal -- in this case the inquiry <<< that part is fine

However, the copy is not compelling IMHO.

ABC Company increased their customer (signup|acquisition rate) 18% find out how more...

What we can do for YOUR business with our proven vacation incentives. (Find/show some proof -- real testimonials are best)
  • New customer acquisition.
  • Existing customer retention.
  • Social Media contests.
  • Employee, affiliate and associate contests or performance incentives.
The CTA is weak for a B2B [subscribe]
A/B or multi test the CTA and use a contrasting color -- not blue on a blue sea background >>>test the color too.
Use an on page anchor(s) or an accordion drop-down maybe in a one page format if you a going to be using CPC for details, more (etc.)

If you want SEO referrals make targeted pages linked from more...

With a background like that give the text a black stroke of maybe 2-3px

The copy, either you type everything with a capital letter, or the normal way but Not One Word and Then a Few Words not. Looks stupid.

The layout looks really good, simple and pleasant. Just as a suggestion you can play with the footer, adding the small font text. Might look more realistic.

Overall good for first time but make some changes then look more good like as Mobidea say in footer atleast copyright text and change text color to black or any other medium light then good. Also split test.

Hello,

View attachment 12643
Fantastic!! Great job. Its looking really soothing and classy. I think you have made it perfectly for the business type and you may be able to get more and more leads as its much attractive.

MI
Back