The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

First FB account banned ever!

mavricks

Ran my first offer ever which was Rent-to-own. At first my ads were a little soft and hardly received any clicks. Then changed up my game, made really aggressive ads, had more clicks with a lower budget and then FB banned my account :D

So now do I continue with FB or run on native instead?

I received an email back from them apologizing, then I ran a really simple ad and wasn't aggressive at all and they won't let it fly. My landers weren't aggressive at all so this is pretty annoying I can't run anything.

Facebook have tightened their securities to those who wants to use their advertising platform. You shouldn't have done that, but yes you can still use the social media channel for marketing. Be careful and know the rules so that it won't happen again.

In my experience bans are becoming more and more random/unpredictable. You can be as compliant as possible, but still have people flagging your ads. If your ad gets enough complaints you'll get banned. Even if your ads were initially approved and have been running for months.

I use a service now where I pay a monthly fee for unlimited FB accounts. These are prepaid, so you need to load money on them through the guys that make the accounts to run your ads. Works like a charm. When the account get's banned they replace it with an new one the same day. Just make sure you don't prepay too much cause you lose the money in the account when it gets banned.

Native ads are nice, but have no where near the targeting options that FB has. FB is responsible for a very big chunk of my revenue stream now, so it would really hurt me if I wouldn't be able to run my campaigns anymore.

Ran my first offer ever which was Rent-to-own. At first my ads were a little soft and hardly received any clicks. Then changed up my game, made really aggressive ads, had more clicks with a lower budget and then FB banned my account :D

So now do I continue with FB or run on native instead?
FB has been very aggressive with banning people, so it's getting harder and harder to work with them. So you just have to stay on top of the game, and learn fast to stay alive on FB :)

In my experience bans are becoming more and more random/unpredictable. You can be as compliant as possible, but still have people flagging your ads. If your ad gets enough complaints you'll get banned. Even if your ads were initially approved and have been running for months.

I use a service now where I pay a monthly fee for unlimited FB accounts. These are prepaid, so you need to load money on them through the guys that make the accounts to run your ads. Works like a charm. When the account get's banned they replace it with an new one the same day. Just make sure you don't prepay too much cause you lose the money in the account when it gets banned.

Native ads are nice, but have no where near the targeting options that FB has. FB is responsible for a very big chunk of my revenue stream now, so it would really hurt me if I wouldn't be able to run my campaigns anymore.

can i know what service you are using for facebook prepaied accounts ?

can i know what service you are using for facebook prepaied accounts ?
I won't post it here cause it's pretty black hat. Just do a Google search or check out the popular black hat forums. If you can't find stuff like this, it's probably not a good idea to use these kinds of services.

MI
Back