The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

First Case Study and CPA

ArcadEd

affiliate
Hello all. First off, thank you so much for sharing all of this great information. I'm just now diving into the CPA world, but I have been around domain management and websites since the early days of the internet. I've learn a lot along the way that will hopefully help me in this journey. I'm a video gamer at heart, and all of my past business ventures (some successful, some not) have been around video games.

My Case Study: Xbox 360 CPA Offers.
Affiliate Network - MaxBounty
Website (Forum won't let me post it) xbox360rules dot com

I walked through the SEO part on the Newbie 411 guide.
I've created a micro website, link above, and registered with IMAutomater and SocialMonkee to got the backlink train started.

A few questions but please leave any other comments that might help.
1. Is the website ok? I added several affiliate links that had to do with the xbox 360, I figured I could keep this site for any future offers that pop up with the Xbox and if it goes well, do something similar for other systems.

2. I don't think I understand backlinks fully. The guide talks about registering on forums and adding a backlink to your signature. The backlink the same thing as the URL to your site, or is it something else?

Thanks again and please help me absorb all of your experience :). I'm not sure I'm doing any of this right.

Ed

I like the look and feel of your website. On the backlinking issue you would register to forums in your niche which would be gaming forums and you would use the signature to link back to your site. You can also use fiverr to get backlinks to your site. I use fiverr regularly and even though i have backlinking software i'd rather not go through the hassle and pay someone the 5 bucks to do it. Hope that helps a little. By the way in your signature you need to use an anchor text just so your signature works and doesn't look ugly. If you are unsure how to do anchor text just pm me or search google.

Congrats man on taking action,

1.The site is looking good, but the homepage is to image heavy - you need to add some content so google will like your index.
2.Backlink means using your chosen anchor text and link to place on other sites to get your ranking up for that specific keyword!

Thanks for the input. I have a similar site I am doing for the new wii, does it have a better layout? gimmegameinfo dot com ??

Also, I made a change to the xbox site adding an article about the kinect to the homepage and above the CPA offer. Will that work better?

Thanks again.

Well on day 3 I believe.

How long does it take for backlinks to start to register? On both sites I used Imautomater and the 25 free from social monkee a few days ago. I also bought some backlinks on fiverr.com (not sure if that was a good investment or not). Anyway, when I check to see if I have any backlinks on either site, they both show as having 0 back links.

One site I am updating daily with content, the other I am kind of letting sit to see if there is a difference.

Thanks.

The good thing is that you took action. Once you take action and keep at it you are bound to meet with success.

banners
Back