The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

First campaign

First you need to decide which vertical/ Geo you want to start with.

The best converters for Newbie are, Incent Email submit & Dating for Tier1.

They are different sources of traffic available like popads adcash etc for you test the campaigns on small budgets.

Hello everyone
I need help for starting my first campaign.
Could someone list the key-points to start a campaign?
Thanks
Hi Giovanni Ferrante, the thing you should focus on first, is the vertical you are intending to promote exactly, then, you will have to focus on a certain numbers of points, let me just get you to focus on those points:
choose the right target audience, set a prelanding page, look for the good traffic source where to promote it, and i think this should be the points where to work on at the beginning. I could suggest you to also read on the differents tools that could be helpful for you to run your campaign, such as tracking tools, such as Voluum, and also spy-tools such as ADMobispy, this could be very helpful to help you run the analysis on your campaign, and test everything before running the campaign. I hope this will be helpful for you, good luck!

Hi Giovanni Ferrante, the thing you should focus on first, is the vertical you are intending to promote exactly, then, you will have to focus on a certain numbers of points, let me just get you to focus on those points:
choose the right target audience, set a prelanding page, look for the good traffic source where to promote it, and i think this should be the points where to work on at the beginning. I could suggest you to also read on the differents tools that could be helpful for you to run your campaign, such as tracking tools, such as Voluum, and also spy-tools such as ADMobispy, this could be very helpful to help you run the analysis on your campaign, and test everything before running the campaign. I hope this will be helpful for you, good luck!
Thank you so much for the advices!
In these days I started designing my advertising campaign and the landing page for this. In your personal opinion, which's the best CPA network to start with?
Thanks for all!

Hi Guys please can give me help with cpa
you give me advice on how to start my first campaign even if it is making $5 dollars
I dont know how to but i still have hope
i have accounts to peerfly, max bounty and a few others
I know the success of cpa
if possible could someone talk and give me a walk through via skype or team viewer
much appreciated

Last edited by a moderator:
For you to be successful in CPA, you have to engage yourself, do a lot of reading before you even spend your 1st dollar on ads. Truth is, if you are not prepared for the kind of trauma that comes with losing money, then you are not prepared for CPA.

In these days I started designing my advertising campaign and the landing page for this. In your personal opinion, which's the best CPA network to start with?
Thanks for all!
This is really great to take action and start, but for cpa networks, i can recommend you to work with PropellerAds, Mobiads, Mobfox, i hope you will have good results with them, good luck buddy!

Thanks for all!
Hi Giovanni Ferrante, sorry, i know i'm not The one you asked the question for, but let me suggest you using Propellerads, it's a good cpa-adnetwork, you can join them and hope you will have good offers.

MI
Back