The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

First campaign advices

Giovanni Ferrante

affiliate
Hi to all
after some time I come back with a question. Sorry if I ask many times but I still have the ideas a bit confused on affiliate marketing.
As I said in my last thread I want to start an advertising campaign with Amazon Affiliates and Fb Ads or/and Adwords. My question is: how I can find the right product to promote for people? Which tools can I use for find the products and the people who are interested in its? In a few words, which tools can help me to start my campaign?
I hope you will help me
Thanks to all

Hi giovanni,

when it comes to amazon affiliate the best strategy to implement is to build a niche site.
You will need to create a web site that has great content about the specific product you chose to promote.
Remember that readers have to find the the web site useful! A great way to do that is to write product reviews.

You will need to work on SEO to boost the ranking of your niche site in order to gain, with time, organic traffic.

SEO is a difficult task, especially when it comes t link building. I can tell you right from the start that, in order to be successful, you will need hard work, time, strategy and money.

To be honest i don't think buying traffic would be a good strategy. Here's why: amazon's commissions are good but not so huge to have a positive ROI on paid traffic, especially search traffic such as adwords. You will end up spending more money on clicks than earn commissions from sales. (same goes with facebooks ads in my opinion).

On the other hand you could try a lead generation campaign and collect e-mails from visitors and slowly build up your list. This method it is particularly useful because you can target people on your list with future offers or special discount and increase your earnings.

Remember that the key is to offer value to the reader.

There are plenty of good blogs and posts about SEO. My favourite blog about it is backlinko, but if you just began it might be too advance.

Good luck with you projects!

Hi giovanni,

when it comes to amazon affiliate the best strategy to implement is to build a niche site.
You will need to create a web site that has great content about the specific product you chose to promote.
Remember that readers have to find the the web site useful! A great way to do that is to write product reviews.

You will need to work on SEO to boost the ranking of your niche site in order to gain, with time, organic traffic.

SEO is a difficult task, especially when it comes t link building. I can tell you right from the start that, in order to be successful, you will need hard work, time, strategy and money.

To be honest i don't think buying traffic would be a good strategy. Here's why: amazon's commissions are good but not so huge to have a positive ROI on paid traffic, especially search traffic such as adwords. You will end up spending more money on clicks than earn commissions from sales. (same goes with facebooks ads in my opinion).

On the other hand you could try a lead generation campaign and collect e-mails from visitors and slowly build up your list. This method it is particularly useful because you can target people on your list with future offers or special discount and increase your earnings.

There are plenty of good blogs and posts about SEO. My favourite blog about it is backlinko, but if you just began it might be too advance.

Thank you very much for your time. So, from what you tell me do not recommend paid traffic, why? In this forum I found a lot of people who use paid traffic succesfully. Do you advise me to choose other offers than Amazon?
For lead generation campaign and collect e-mails I think that they could interest me, but I don't know how to proceed. Are they simple to understand?
Thanks for the time

Hi giovanni,

This are good advice, but still i will recommend you to go for paid traffic, if you have enough budget to afford it, but the most important thing is to create a good niche website, with really high quality contents, to attract and keep visitors.

MI
Back