The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

firewall concerns w/ kiddos (sorry if this is to OT)

The Lady

affiliate
I have aspiring marketers (4 and nearly 3yr old) that need the access to the internet eliminated. I log out of vista when i leave the computer but they find a way back in... so i set up the child protection stuff, but now it's limiting access to client sites, my websites, and my development content. i've adjusted the setting a couple of times to be less restrictive, so not working the way i want it tho. can some one suggest a method of setting up the typical window's firewall in one profile to allow my sites - OR should i just create their own log in location after all?

it wouldn't be to crazy if my 4yr old wasn't actually taking the time to learn some of the stuff w/ NVU. (nothing major by any means, still not reading well, but he can create a new template page.)

Hi Catrina,

While I don't know the answer, just wanted to pipe in to say - Wow, what a whiz kid you have.
That's pretty cool he's only 4 and already a computer geek. :p

he's an impressive lil man, every day i find out he's learned something new -- evidently from watching me try and learn. it's an amazing thing. he'll open the program if i'm not at the computer already using it... then he'll do things I've never seen before. sometimes he can repeat it too, which is more amazing to me. lol, kids point n click - he's a computer geek full fledged already. i can't wait to learn more about the marketing to let him make his own allowance... lol ;):D

You'll get a kick out of this! A 3 year old boy building a bulldozer affiliate store.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/KvrlYaeCWZA&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/KvrlYaeCWZA&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Store building tool is called PopShops

ok that is too cute! and of course my computer geek is sittingnext to me too... loving it.. lol thx i need to find a good spot to put it on my converting site... that would be tooo awesome! one smart mama

MI
Back