The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Finding an affiliate network to monetize my CL leads, any recommendation?

B

Baby Boy

i generate regular 2k w4m fresh lead from cl and sell it to cpa marketer so now i decide to use this leads for me. is there any one who are able to provide me a good guideline for adult cpa.I am looking for some good affiliate network with high rated good offer.
Thank you

i generate regular 2k w4m fresh lead from cl and sell it to cpa marketer so now i decide to use this leads for me. is there any one who are able to provide me a good guideline for adult cpa.I am looking for some good affiliate network with high rated good offer.
Most CPA networks don't accept Craigslist traffic.
It will likely get you kicked off the offer and banned.

Thank you
Hello @Baby Boy , we AdSenceMedia.com have some offers supports CL traffic. Those offers have really very good payout with high CR%.
Thanks.

butfrom my experience most of the adult cpa marketer use cl lead ...
Lol. Most adult CPA marketers are doing media buying not generating leads from craigslist.
CL leads are blackhat and not accepted by most CPA networks because leads do not back out for the advertiser.

Last edited:
banners
Back