The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Find your "WHY" when you are not motivated to work

thelegend

AffKit Ninja
Hy Friends
In many days i dont have motivation to work on im but i discover in personal development that if you have a dream and you want to work hard you need to ask yourself "WHY" when you ask yourself this question your brain will see the advantages ,the joy and the things you will aquire when you will succed ,so you will ne motivated to work harder .Just make a try of you are not motivated to work ,then ask yourself : why you want to succed and you will see you will gain power to work
Hope it helps

Hy Friends
In many days i dont have motivation to work on im but i discover in personal development that if you have a dream and you want to work hard you need to ask yourself "WHY" when you ask yourself this question your brain will see the advantages ,the joy and the things you will aquire when you will succed ,so you will ne motivated to work harder .Just make a try of you are not motivated to work ,then ask yourself : why you want to succed and you will see you will gain power to work
Hope it helps

Motivated to help others
Motivated to pay bills
Motivated to win

*why* is often very turbulent and subject change, either by will or sometimes by unforeseen circumstances.
*why* is also very shallow when the reasons only revolve around self-gratification.

1706197488688.png

MI
Back