The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Finally launched my first campaign - but no traffic

Annesoren

So, after lots of reading and trouble shooting, I finally managed to get a campaign set up and approved yesterday. It's a mobile campain for a game and the traffic source is StartApp. But I'm still not receiving traffic. The campaign has had a status as active for 15 hours now. What can be wrong?

I used the predefined ads and direct linking, so I havent really customized anything.

that can be be a problem of targeting, so make sure you check it .
also low bid can lead to some thing like that .

So, after lots of reading and trouble shooting, I finally managed to get a campaign set up and approved yesterday. It's a mobile campain for a game and the traffic source is StartApp. But I'm still not receiving traffic. The campaign has had a status as active for 15 hours now. What can be wrong?

I used the predefined ads and direct linking, so I havent really customized anything.

It won't give you any traffic if the Bid is lower so increase the bid you will start seeing traffic.

Really look at your targeting, and also you can merge a spy-tool to this campaign, and try to get some good traffic, optimize your creatives i think you should have some better results. You can try to make it with this tool Admobispy, they do give you access to Startapp so it could be very effective to manage your campaign. Try this Tool: Admobispy, good luck!

Thank you all for great tips!

Bid: It's above minimum and on the green zone of the scale in StartApp. Could it still be too low even though the traffic source rate it as good? My bid is $0.02 and the minimum is $0.016.

Targeting: The only things targeted is country(South Africa, because they speak english), exclude Wifi, device (mobile), OS (Android). Because I dont want narrow targeting when starting my campaign.

Creative: Ad 300x250 gif. My campaign has got only 1 impression since yesterday. So, from my understanding it hasn't even been shown to anyone (other than that one person). If nobody ever even see the ad, then the ad design cant be the problem, can it? Unless its the format of the ad that's higly competetive? But I can try to upload other formats of the ad or change the campaign to a popunder without any ad.

I've havent heard of merging campaigns with a spy tool - how does that work? I'll definately check out Admobispy, thank you @AstroBoss

Bid: It's above minimum and on the green zone of the scale in StartApp. Could it still be too low even though the traffic source rate it as good? My bid is $0.02 and the minimum is $0.016.

If you still not seeing traffic then you are still not bidding higher to receive traffic from other buyer, You need to beat the price to receive traffic so increase the bid to $0.03 or $0.05 it would help.

Thanks

Thank you all for great tips!

Targeting: The only things targeted is country(South Africa, because they speak english), exclude Wifi, device (mobile), OS (Android). Because I dont want narrow targeting when starting my campaign.

Creative: Ad 300x250 gif. My campaign has got only 1 impression since yesterday. So, from my understanding it hasn't even been shown to anyone (other than that one person). If nobody ever even see the ad, then the ad design cant be the problem, can it? Unless its the format of the ad that's higly competetive? But I can try to upload other formats of the ad or change the campaign to a popunder without any ad.

I've havent heard of merging campaigns with a spy tool - how does that work? I'll definately check out Admobispy, thank you @AstroBoss
Hi, when i say merging a spy-tool to your campaign it's simply by affording one that help you to figure out the issues like optimizing your creatives, and help you searching the right traffic source to work with! As i said, admobispy gives you access to startapp, so it could really be a great advantage to handle this campaign using their service try their service, and get back to us with the results. I hope this will be really helpful to you!

banners
Back