The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Few Options, Advice Needed

anticoder

affiliate
My main skills that can help me with Affiliate Marketing

- I have made money with affiliate marketing before. Not much, but it was fairly easy for me to get started, even with a direct link to an offer back in old AdCenter days of Microsoft.

- I am fairly skilled with HTML/CSS & Wordpress along with actual programming of software applications. I'm able to make my own landing pages, banners, etc.

- I know my way around Photoshop and other image creation software well.

My limitations

- I can't afford to drop $1,000 USD into a service like LeadImpact to start.
- Plenty of Fish advertising network has closed to new registrations.
- 7Search (which in my opinion is crap traffic) is $50 to start and I think I know enough to skip it.

So is the very finicky Google AdWords, Facebook, and Bing Ads pretty much all I have to work with? I know Facebook can be quite competitive and pricey starting out. Google is very strict. Does Bing convert well these days?

There are a million traffic sources out there. I'd recommend you decide on what sort of offer(s) you want to promote first then start looking at the best traffic sources to use to send visitors to said offer(s).

You can start with some PPV ads network like BuySellAds. What you needed to do is find out the right web site on the basis of your niche.

My main skills that can help me with Affiliate Marketing

- I have made money with affiliate marketing before. Not much, but it was fairly easy for me to get started, even with a direct link to an offer back in old AdCenter days of Microsoft.

- I am fairly skilled with HTML/CSS & Wordpress along with actual programming of software applications. I'm able to make my own landing pages, banners, etc.

- I know my way around Photoshop and other image creation software well.

My limitations

- I can't afford to drop $1,000 USD into a service like LeadImpact to start.
- Plenty of Fish advertising network has closed to new registrations.
- 7Search (which in my opinion is crap traffic) is $50 to start and I think I know enough to skip it.

So is the very finicky Google AdWords, Facebook, and Bing Ads pretty much all I have to work with? I know Facebook can be quite competitive and pricey starting out. Google is very strict. Does Bing convert well these days?

I have a POF ad account for sale. PM me

banners
Back