The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Feeling old but good to be here Fixers!

Matthew Wood

affiliate
Hello AF members. Lovely to be here.

I've probably dabbled in nearly all affiliate models over the last 18 years! Built and sold a few businesses and fair to say addicted to performance marketing.

Ranging from a bedroom affiliate after University, to building an affiliate based mobile business to 150 employees, £15m+ turnover and exiting to a PLC.

Look forward to delving in on a few topics where appropriate and learning from you guys too.

Best,
Matthew

Great to see you here and to meet you in Berlin, myself and Andy will be in touch next week about that dinner!

Cheers!

Welcome on board buddy. I am always delighted when I see new people joining the forum. Personally I always see it as an exchange opportunity where I will have to learn the things I did not know from you and you will also do the same. I am looking forward to hear your views on different aspects of affiliate marketing. Getting to discuss here and there in the aim of getting a better solution is what drives us here at affiliatefix. Enjoy buddy.

Hello AF members. Lovely to be here.

Welcome to AffiliateFix @Matthew Wood ! It's great to have you join us.

I've probably dabbled in nearly all affiliate models over the last 18 years! Built and sold a few businesses and fair to say addicted to performance marketing.

Ranging from a bedroom affiliate after University, to building an affiliate based mobile business to 150 employees, £15m+ turnover and exiting to a PLC.

Look forward to delving in on a few topics where appropriate and learning from you guys too.

Best,
Matthew

A new voice of experience is always a great addition. I've read through your accomplishments, very impressive credentials.

We have loads of great contributors posting actionable information every day.

I'm sure you will find we are a friendly and engaging group of marketers and easy to forge relationships with.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

See you around the forums.

T J

MI
Back