The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Feedback on Sweepstakes offers ?

B

Ben Adc

Hi,
I would like to know if any sweepstakes offers (like Iphone X giveaways) worked or are working for you?
What traffic would you target ? Google? Bing? Social Media ?

Thanks in advance !

People are soooo gullible -- I imagine that still works :D
With 7 billion people in the world a new sucker is born every second -- unfortunately many do not have credit cards :p

Last edited:
Hi,
I would like to know if any sweepstakes offers (like Iphone X giveaways) worked or are working for you?
What traffic would you target ? Google? Bing? Social Media ?

Thanks in advance !
I'm not really experimented on this, but as i know they do work well on Social media, like Instagram, but also Facebook, so i think you could look that way.

Ok ok thanks for your information, I'm gonna start to work on an offer for that ;)

After a month of test :aApparently, all the guys I work with on sweepstake offer (Iphone X giveaway), are performing well on social media, and some others with pops on multiple sites.
The ones who created a page and tried to rank on search engines didn't do well, especially with all the time they spent to being ranked and bring traffic to their landing pages.

Sweeps work, you've just got to target the right people with the right traffic source. There are lots of niche 'freebie' sites that get traffic through social, email, SEO and PPC. There's a certain demographic that loves this stuff.

If you guys have experience in promoting this type of offer, we can maybe give a try ;)

Sweepstakes are an impulse item -- not a direct advertised item.
That's why it's an SEO fail ...

I am not surprised it still works in a Facebook post :D

I used to make good money on these offers with 7Search when they were around. However, there's a lot of scraping going on with these type of offers in my opinion.

Try push traffic!

For example, push notifications at RichPush work great with Sweepstakes offers!

Recently we've also published the whole e-book on Sweepstakes vertical!

Here is the link: Download Complete Guide to Sweepstakes in Affiliate Marketing for free

With us you will get access to:
- 400+ million subscribers - reach new users at scale
- 200+ GEOs – your ads could be shown to users all over the world
- Unique audience – attract users that can’t be reached through other ad networks or marketing
channels
- Target CPA – get the maximum amount of conversions within your target cost per conversion
- Smart CPC – lower your costs by up to 40% without losing traffic volume
- Automated Rules – save your time with automatic campaign optimization
- Built-in tracking system – monitor your campaign results real-time
- Easy 24/7 moderation - start your campaigns right now
- Committed customer success managers – gain expertise, insights and new ideas to meet your goals.

MI
Back