“Adavice”/  “1Win

Feedback and Suggestions.

K

Administrator
Administrator
Internet Marketing Deals
High Converting Landing Pages | ConversionWise
Suggestions.

We are very open to your suggestions on how we can make AffiliateFix.com an even better place to visit. Please feel free to leave your comments and feedback in this thread. We are currently in beta 1.0 of AffilliateFix and will be working hard on adding and improving you user experience.

Hi... new member here ;)

I arrived here to join from an affilite linked blog post... the Dojo was going to be $97 to join... but, after basic membership was complete, the price is now $147... did I miss something, here? Are we still able to take advantage of the $97 price, after we are processed through basic membership? ... and if so, can you please provide a link to the offer?

Thanks in advance... looking forward to participating... and, learning :)

Very cool design! Great job K!

Can I suggest? I have seen a lot of new members posting and promoting links and stuff in their first post.
If its possible, make a certain limit like "you need to contribute 15 useful post to post a link".

I think they are just spamming here to get backlinks and stuff.

Can I suggest? I have seen a lot of new members posting and promoting links and stuff in their first post.
If its possible, make a certain limit like "you need to contribute 15 useful post to post a link".

Will look into this - it was set up so not sure what happened.

Thanks everyone else - keep the thoughts, suggestions and feedback coming.

K! Do you aware of this the user profile?
afix.png

Done........

How about signatures for dojo members could be an upsell point. The way to big countdown banner was just a last minute thing, Text links are better.

How about signatures for dojo members could be an upsell point. The way to big countdown banner was just a last minute thing, Text links are better.

I had this in the back of my mind - I will see if theres a nice way of doing it.

Nice job, Oliver! Is there a way to stay signed in so that you don't have to sign in every time? I didn't have to sign in on CPAFix. I stayed signed in.

You don't get that when you use the sign in tab at the top of the site. I did see it just now when I scrolled down after being logged out and had to sign in again. Thank you. :)

Hi K,
I am fairly new to this whole world of affiliate Marketing, I have been receiving your news letters for some time which i enjoyed, but this new look website (AffiliateFix.com) looks like it's the real deal for anybody interested in making money on line. I'm looking forward to the coming weeks and months and learning how to grow my online business with the help of your fantastic website. This is sure to take the online business world by storm , well done K.

Hi K,
I am fairly new to this whole world of affiliate Marketing, I have been receiving your news letters for some time which i enjoyed, but this new look website (AffiliateFix.com) looks like it's the real deal for anybody interested in making money on line. I'm looking forward to the coming weeks and months and learning how to grow my online business with the help of your fantastic website. This is sure to take the online business world by storm , well done K.

I appreciate your feedback, thank you.

MI
Back