The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Featured lensmaster on my lens!

arora

affiliate
Guys,

if anyone wants to be a featured lensmaster on my lens - let me know and i will feature your lens for a week!

Plz. leave comments and rate my lens too.....
If you add me to your lensroll - that will be great!

Thanks!

Me too, though I`ve not really written all that much in my profile. I wouldn`t even know how to feature a lensmaster, but I`ll give it a go for you, arora, by way of reciprocation. You too Temi if you want.

Squidoo : Lensmaster Page

arora, I`ve commented and left feedback already for you. Not sure whether I`ve lensrolled you, but I`m happy to.

Temi,

Since u were the first u get to choose a lens to be featured.

I have featured your golf lens - but if you'd like some other let me know!

Team player, you will be on next week!

I would like to be the featured webmaster on your lens, my Squidoo profile is here
I think I have already commented and favorite your lens.

Teamplayer,

I would like to be featured on your lens - i have added your lens to be featured along with Temi's - as i found out that i can feature more than 1 lens.

So you are also featured!:dance2:

Me too, though I`ve not really written all that much in my profile. I wouldn`t even know how to feature a lensmaster, but I`ll give it a go for you, arora, by way of reciprocation. You too Temi if you want.

Squidoo : Lensmaster Page

arora, I`ve commented and left feedback already for you. Not sure whether I`ve lensrolled you, but I`m happy to.

Team Player,

u have to go to edit>Add module > Search A to Z > add featured lens or lensmaster and lo Voila! There u go > add module and it is set up.

BTW, pls. add my lens bed and breakfast ( rather than me as a lensmaster - i would rather prefer anonymity at present)

Thanks - U r already on my lensroll!

Guys,

if anyone wants to be a featured lensmaster on my lens - let me know and i will feature your lens for a week!

Plz. leave comments and rate my lens too.....
If you add me to your lensroll - that will be great!

Thanks!

I`ve just added your lens to this one under `Stand Out Lenses.` Thought I`d have a change from the usual `Featured Lens(es)`

SUZUKI CARRY on Squidoo

Thank you! Teamplayer!

Will add yours next week - Do you want suzuki carry to be featured? or some other lens!
I thought i will keep changing it every week so that the content changes & gives something new to visitors on my lens!

I`ve just added your lens to this one under `Stand Out Lenses.` Thought I`d have a change from the usual `Featured Lens(es)`

SUZUKI CARRY on Squidoo

MI
Back