The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

[FB Business Account DISABLED]

D

DuckOrdo

Hey guys! What up Fixers?

These days I've been investing in Fb Ads to promote my Online Betting Videocourse.

Hours ago Zuck decided that enough is enough and happily banned my account.

Have you ever been banned from using your Facebook business account? How would you fix this problem? (Black Strategies more than welcome ;) )

Thank you for your time guys
1f642.png
:)

Hey guys! What up Fixers?

These days I've been investing in Fb Ads to promote my Online Betting Videocourse.

Hours ago Zuck decided that enough is enough and happily banned my account.

Have you ever been banned from using your Facebook business account? How would you fix this problem? (Black Strategies more than welcome ;) )

Thank you for your time guys
1f642.png
:)

You were promoting offers that are not allowed on FB. It isn't worth the time and effort to fight FB policies, you always get banned. In addition, their algorithms will catch you every time now, they have marked you and your IP(s).

Everyone I know that has been a dedicated Facebook Black Hatter has given up the game of trying to game their system. It simply requires too much effort and you will continue to lose accounts and money.

you have to contact them .
that's the best thing you can do. if you have some thing to say
hey Tyoussef, thanks for your reply!

Problem is they never answer you, and when they do, they are so vague and annoying.

You were promoting offers that are not allowed on FB. It isn't worth the time and effort to fight FB policies, you always get banned. In addition, their algorithms will catch you every time now, they have marked you and your IP(s).

Everyone I know that has been a dedicated Facebook Black Hatter has given up the game of trying to game their system. It simply requires too much effort and you will continue to lose accounts and money.
Thanks TJ! I appreciate it :)

Would you suggest me another traffic Source thorugh which I could promote my online course?

Thanks again!!

hey Tyoussef, thanks for your reply!

Problem is they never answer you, and when they do, they are so vague and annoying.

If a person, or business, is a legitimate advertiser on FB, you can get an FB account representative assigned to you and your account. Otherwise, you won'y get much help from calling them. FB is like Google in that regard, if you screw with them or their policies, then they are not interested in helping you.

Thanks TJ! I appreciate it :)

Would you suggest me another traffic Source thorugh which I could promote my online course?

Thanks again!!

I have never promoted anything to do with online betting niche. You should start a thread in our Business Centre forum asking for traffic sources that will permit this type of promotion.

First, I am sorry for what has happened to you friend. It is a very bad feeling for sure. However, you need just to sit down and figure out what went wrong. I am so sure that there might be a place where you violated the laws and regulations in place. Most of this softwares today are automated and therefore will ban anyone who falls within the threat category.

banners
Back