The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Favourite Unix Distribution?

dhscott

affiliate
I know there is a two and a half year old thread about favourite Linux Distributions (See Here)

I thought things I have changed a bit since then, especially with Ubuntu sprouting its wings!

I won't add a poll, I want people's opinions, not stats. Also, it doesn't have to be Linux, any other Unix System will do.

I am voting for Ubuntu Linux personally. I am not terribly Linux confident yet and I still use my Windows Machine on a daily basis in my "Gaming Rig", but on my laptop, which is not new incidentally, I have the pleasure of using a fast operating system which does everything I need it to do, be it writing up an essay for college or just browsing the web with my favourite Firefox plugins!

I have tried many different distributions, many of which I can't get on with, many which catch my eye initially and turn out to be (politely put) not as good as I was expecting.

Ubuntu however surpasses my expectations with each new release and I am looking forward to the Feisty Fawn with a big grin :D

MI
Back