The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Favorite website that is no longer running?

K

KSIXJeremy44

The internet has changed so much, just in the past 10 years or so. What are some of your favorite old sites that are no longer running?

I remember StickDeath.com being a pretty entertaining site, years ago (Before Youtube!) The owner of the site would create flash videos with simple Stick figure animations. All the scenarios ended up in a MSPaint bloodbath though, either through accidents or epic battles to the stick-death.

Anyone remember this one? Also, what sites do you remember?

I never saw this, sounds pretty comedic. There have been so many sites to come and go over the years, but to be honest, I don't really miss any of the old ones much. Most everything new is so cool!

Back when I was into hip hop in a big way I used to love rapbattles.com

It's still running but not like it was....those days!

That's awesome!

Reminds me of the AOL days. There was this online group of freestylers called the Forilla Crew, and they would have a little online show for about 20 of us fans each Tuesday. The discussions would take place in a AOL/AIM chat room, and they were on a live feed you could tune into. Everyone participated in different games and just kind of hung out for the few hours into the night. They did this one game where you type different words into the chat and they would freestyle using the words from everybody, it got PRETTY HILARIOUS! They had pre-made beats, but the best ones were when their Bassist would just sit there and jam out basslines to rhyme over.

Eventually they created a social site called ForillaCrew.com but it never got too big and the guys eventually just stopped doing it. Pretty awesome memory that probably only 40-50 people in the world have haha, it was a real small community but HIGH QUALITY!

I wonder where those guys are now.....

MI
Back