The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Favorite TV shows

hogwarts

affiliate
What are all of your favorite TV shows? I watch a lot of them. Right now I'm rewatching Pretty Little Liars, but I need to catch up on a bunch of shows, especially How I Met Your Mother, which is one of my favorites. I also watch Suits and The Newsroom (so excited that they're back!) and a number of others. What do you guys like to watch?

For a while, I was watching How I Met Your Mother, but I ran out of episodes to watch on Netflix, and was listening to recaps on the radio the morning after. Apparently people are disappointed by the mother, but I'm not surprised. It was a big build-up to an obvious let-down.

I watch a lot of reality-ish or documentary shows, like Mythbusters, Bridezillas, etc. But I'm a huge sucker for animated comedies like Futurama, Family Guy, American Dad, and even the kiddie cartoons. But then there's the side of me that enjoys animes, which typically only air past 10PM where I live. It's the reason I have insomia...

Mine would have to be Scrubs and Wilfred. There was also this really interesting show on IFC about an overweight drug dealer who got into all sorts of mishaps, there was a man in a mouse mask in it too..I wish I could remember the name of it, but it was a great show.

I've been watching Futurama as it becomes available online. Also, I've been watching the new Whose Line is it Anyways series. I loved the old ones, and the new series is great! Absolutely hilarious and this time Colin is the one who has lost the least amount hair :)

I've been watching Futurama as it becomes available online. Also, I've been watching the new Whose Line is it Anyways series. I loved the old ones, and the new series is great! Absolutely hilarious and this time Colin is the one who has lost the least amount hair :)

I love Futurama, I've watched very episode on Netflix at least three times now :D

banners
Back