The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

10 Best Television Shows for Entrepreneurs

juliusjooste

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
Fine Art Affiliate Program
This is just my first draft of shows. So I'm sure there are a few that I'm missing.

Mad Men (2007 - 2015)
Breaking Bad (2008 - 2013)
Shark Tank (2009 -)
Silicon Valley (2014 - 2019)
Billions (2016 -)
WestWorld (2016 -)
Genius: Chapter 1 - Albert Einstein (2017 -)
Ozark (2017 -)
Strange Angel (2018 -)
The Last Dance (2020 - 2020)

I am open to increasing this list to a "20 Best". Please let me know what other shows would taught you about business?

I'm attached to a TV show like Shark Tank. Which I watched and watch regularly on 123movies. The rest of the TV shows I've watched are business-related. Not as advanced as this one. The show features a group of investors. Called "sharks." Who decide whether or not to invest as the entrepreneurs do business presentations of their company or product. All in all it's quite entertaining.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can we add /the office/ to the list?? PLEASE PLEAAASE PLEAAAASE!! ! It's realted to entrepreneurship shows too .. ain't it?
Excited Season 2 GIF by The Office

- Samira

Just so you know, I never suspected about a whole bunch of interesting shows until I connected IPTV to myself. Can you imagine? This is the most modern and optimal option in terms of "quality + capabilities". It comes to the house via the same cable as the Internet, can potentially supply an unlimited number of channels, always high picture quality, a large selection of additional services (IPTV contains a certain set of functions and is available only to subscribers of the service). Therefore, if anyone else thinks that I assure you that you should connect.

I watched Dragons Den, Undercover Boss, Dirty Money, Billion Dollar Buyer and several others from the list. I'd also suggest you to watch America's Big Deal and Cleveland Hustles. I also sometimes find interesting movies with using vpn. After having installed , it offers me some unexpected content. It's also interesting to go for sth unusual.

MI
Back