The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Favorite games

Status
Not open for further replies.
These days my favorite game is chess, I play it at gameknot.com. I have read a few books about it, but I am no genius, average player possibly.

Temple Run 2. So addictive and fun. There are alot of fun mobile games out there..fruit ninja, doodle jump, paper toss etc.

There are a few games which I play online pretty frequently, one of them being Minecraft. I've grown to be bored of it for a month or so, but I recently started playing on a server again. This time, I'm playing with my brother and mods, and it's always nice to have some company around while I play.

Another game I've been recently getting into in Civ 5. I don't strike people as the most intelligent person, but I enjoy playing strategy games every once in a while. It can be chess, checkers, or any other game that requires you to think even a little. I'm fairly new to Civ 5, and get destroyed by barbarians, but with a little practice and luck, I will eventually beat my friends. :D

There are a few games which I play online pretty frequently, one of them being Minecraft. I've grown to be bored of it for a month or so, but I recently started playing on a server again. This time, I'm playing with my brother and mods, and it's always nice to have some company around while I play.

Another game I've been recently getting into in Civ 5. I don't strike people as the most intelligent person, but I enjoy playing strategy games every once in a while. It can be chess, checkers, or any other game that requires you to think even a little. I'm fairly new to Civ 5, and get destroyed by barbarians, but with a little practice and luck, I will eventually beat my friends. :D

+1 for minecraft! Very fun!

Temple Run 2. So addictive and fun. There are alot of fun mobile games out there..fruit ninja, doodle jump, paper toss etc.

Oh my word, yes, Temple Run 2 is a serious addiction of mine. I have to play it every day, I get tetchy if I haven't completed the daily goal - especially if I've got a long run of doing them every day and have to start over again!

I love The Sims 3, video game wise. I also really enjoy card games and board games, especially Articulate and Cluedo.

Older (and crowd) favourite is definitely Half Life. Although the graphics look dated when put side to side with the massive polygon count of todays game, it doesn't look as good, but the story and it's delivery is where it shines. The lack of cutscenes and voice allow you to project your feelings of the situation onto the character. Gordon can be scared of the combine, or glad that he gets the chance to go trigger happy at the people that took over his planet. Everything is up to the player.

Oh my word, yes, Temple Run 2 is a serious addiction of mine. I have to play it every day, I get tetchy if I haven't completed the daily goal - especially if I've got a long run of doing them every day and have to start over again!

I love The Sims 3, video game wise. I also really enjoy card games and board games, especially Articulate and Cluedo.

I do that too! Its sooo hard to put down once you start playing it!!

"Trivial Pursuit" "UNO STACKO" "MindTrap" "20 Questions" 'Match 3 Games' (like "Bejeweled") '"Mortal Kombat"-type Games' and an occasional RPG Quest-game.

In no particular order:

Fallout 3 and Fallout New Vegas
Kingdom Hearts (Series)
Grand Theft Auto (Series)
Bioshock (Series)
The Walking Dead by TellTale (Episodic Series)
Super Mario (Series)
Paper Mario (Gamecube version)
The Legend of Zelda (Series)
Minecraft
Halo (Series)
Call of Duty (Series)
Fable 2 and 3
Plants vs Zombies
Bully Scholarship Edition
Portal Still Alive and Portal 2
Batman Arkham Asylum
Trials HD and Trials Evolution