The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“FunnelFlux  Zeydoo

Fashion Affiliate Marketing Journey 2021 (SEO Traffic)

Honeybadger

Affiliate
affiliate
AffKit Ninja
Slept 4 hours after lunch today
Now working through the night on main new site (and 3 other sites), all 2-3 weeks old
There's no time, every day without commission is like a warning siren getting louder
I know this isn't sustainable long term for my health as @azgold often rightly says
But with no other income, not getting commission isn't an option
Must start earning $67/day ($2,000/month) to meet bills

work perfect loops GIF

Generally 100 impressions in Google roughly = 1 click (visitor) from Google, but not an exact science as shown below
Impressions/clicks from Google Search (for main affiliate fashionsite) look like this
  • Monday --> 11/1
  • Tuesday --> 11/0
  • Wednesday --> 30/1
  • Thursday --> 40/1
  • Friday --> 98/1
  • Saturday --> 246/4
  • Sunday --> 207/3
From experience, when impressions shoot up its a good sign

All my work is pre-scheduled in Google Calendar, so there's no chaos or confusion
Good to keep a historical record for future reference
Also using Google Analytics to record specific events affecting traffic/ranking

Will post an update about SEO keyword tracking on Ubersuggest thread
Plus an update about testing in Push Ad Notifications thread
Also posting screenshots Friday

Then 60-hour weekend break playing silly songs with a ukelele and no screens !!

hammock ukulele GIF by Northern Illinois University

AdCombo

GriD

Affiliate
affiliate
I have an idea for Google Search
They should join Amazon Associates and get 4-12% referral commision
Why not?
Did I read right and you want Google to partner with Amazon? :oops:

They would have to be extremely accurate as Amazon items do not really respond to queries about subjects which would hurt 'user experience'...

Follow the money...
Why would they start competing with everyone doing paid ads right now?
Would they make more money out of that or would they start losing money?

Because Amazon buys ads PCP (probably for more)?
Exactly, and not only Amazon... This would put Google into competition with anyone paying ads for related stuff... And Affiliate websites...

But I understand where the question comes from... It happens on some scale on the other side of the business model... Where do you think the 'sold by Amazon' items originate from? They only sell what they know will sell... Amazon monitors the success of items sold and does not refrain from going into competition with its own 'Amazon sellers'... But this does not impact the 'Amazon user experience' so the Amazon sellers just have to accept this... Anyone applying to become an Amazon seller is (sorry, should) be aware of that...

Last edited:

Honeybadger

Affiliate
affiliate
AffKit Ninja
Update

Edit --> I'm working 12-14 hours per day adding products and creating promotional posts

New fashion site received 25 organic visits so far today from Google Search
It's another important milestone
Impressions on Google Search Console are skyrocketing
  • 14 visits/day --> Yesterday
  • 25 visits/day --> Today (so far)
  • 50 visits/day --> Next Milestone
  • 100 visits/day
  • 200 visits/day
  • 300 visits/day
  • 400 visits/day
  • 500 visits/day
  • 600 visits/day
  • 658 visits/day --> Daily Target (before end of May)
Checked Analytics from the old 2020 fashion site and still receving 150-250 visits per day (commission $20-25/day)

So I've created another profile on Ubersuggest and tracking 150 keywords on that site, gonna try and increase ranking/traffic & get commission to $50/day on that site

Sniper scope is trained on Yoast Pro Plugin

Last edited:

azgold

Administrator
Administrator
affiliate
Dojo Master
Checked Analytics from the old 2020 fashion site and still receving 150-250 visits per day (commission $20-25/day)
Nice that it's stable and consistent! So, even if you do nothing to increase your visibility in the SERPs, you can count on that, at least for a while.

I wanna know if, when you, @shaunm and @SEOBlogPosts become hugely famous with your website brands, you'll remember to come talk to us. :rofl

SEOBlogPosts

Affiliate
affiliate
SEOBlogPosts.com
Nice that it's stable and consistent! So, even if you do nothing to increase your visibility in the SERPs, you can count on that, at least for a while.

I wanna know if, when you, @shaunm and @SEOBlogPosts become hugely famous with your website brands, you'll remember to come talk to us. :rofl
I promise, that happens I'll fly everyone to a tropical island and we'll all have a BBQ meet up

azgold

Administrator
Administrator
affiliate
Dojo Master
The infamous Tommy Vu!
You can have a Rolls Royce too!
If he's not in jail or at a poker table, I'll send him my address so he knows where to send the Rolls.

How can I sign up to his seminar?
I want lotta money
Well, then! You can find the when and where in this video and thank me later for all the money you're gonna make. :D

Grab a Gravol if flying bothers you, you're gonna have to time travel back to 1991.

================

Sidenote: This should prove to newbies that we do just about anything to help members make money! :rofl

Graybeard

affiliate

azgold

Administrator
Administrator
affiliate
Dojo Master
Your Rolls is ready :D
Rolls-Royce Created A One-Off Phantom
View attachment 19074
Sweet! When do I get it? Does it come with a chauffeur? I'd like a chauffeur.

Update: I just checked out the pictures again and noticed that there's no back up camera. So, I hope Tom Vu will remedy that. Of course, if the chauffeur is included, I won't really care.

Damn, that car looks comfortable! I suppose the price tag ensures that.

Last edited:

SEOBlogPosts

Affiliate
affiliate
SEOBlogPosts.com
Sweet! When do I get it? Does it come with a chauffeur? I'd like a chauffeur.

Update: I just checked out the pictures again and noticed that there's no back up camera. So, I hope Tom Vu will remedy that. Of course, if the chauffeur is included, I won't really care.

Damn, that car looks comfortable! I suppose the price tag ensures that.
It does look comfy, but I'd walk right by it and jump up in my crew cab.
2014GMCSierraLifted-1-1595x1063.jpg
2014GMCSierraLifted-1-1595x1063.jpg

azgold

Administrator
Administrator
affiliate
Dojo Master
I just want a freakin helicopter in my backyard
If that's not too much to ask !!
It's not! Just get your secretary to order one. Geez, gotta tell you rich guys everything. :rofl

By the way, where are you getting that money mouth emoji? I don't have that.

By the way again.....re your long payment wait issue.....I've been looking at (deleting some) some older vendor listings for clothing and accessories and the accessories have faster payouts - watches, sunglasses and the like. I think it was Zungle sunglasses that had a weekly payout.

Do those types of accessories fit your fashion site(s)?

banners