The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

What is your spend more time reading or free playing with your children?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HMEL Wo

affiliate
I live on a farm in a remote area in the Midwest. We are currently trying to build up our family farm which brought me to earning money online. I have a 2 and 4 year old at the moment which keeps me pretty busy. I love working online and with computers (another reason why I am here.)

I live on a farm in a remote area in the Midwest.

Hello @HMEL Wo , welcome to AffiliateFix! Great to have you join us.

We are currently trying to build up our family farm which brought me to earning money online. I have a 2 and 4 year old at the moment which keeps me pretty busy. I love working online and with computers (another reason why I am here.)

Are you currently earning online, or is this new to you?

Have you selected an area of affiliate marketing that interests you?

How did you find us?

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

Looking forward to seeing you around the community.

T J

I am a person who is totally in love with nature. The reason behind all this i guess is by the fact that I was born in a huge farm that had lots of plantations, animals extra. One good thing about staying in the farm is the fact that I am able to carry out my work activities at the same time be responsible for what is happening in the firm. The two combined together makes just life being exciting even though a little bit busier.
Farm life entails you planting what you want and you have the ability to plant the foods you will be eating. To me that is totally cost saving.

MI
Back