The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Fancy eBook Creator

iamb

Dear All,

Does anyone know a good ebook software to create one of these fancy ebooks? I mean an ebook that has nice graphics and it looks good quality just by flipping the pages.

I don't mind if it's a free or paid software as long as it does what I am looking for.

I have tried canva but not happy with the end result.

Any suggestion welcome. Thank you for your help.

In using a good e-book software, make sure it supports all of the popular formats.

pdf
mobi
epub
azw
odf
iba

In creating the e-book, build it initially in MS Word or HTML. Most all of the best e-book software's will easily import from those two formats.

Here are some of the more popular ones:

NEW: Kotobee

Kitaboo
– Award-winning cloud-based digital publishing platform to create, publish, and securely deliver multimedia-enhanced interactive ebooks.

Epubeemaker – Free e-book publishing software in the form of a word add-in, it helps you create e-pub directly from your word document.

Flipbuilder – An e-book creator that converts PDF into Media Rich eBooks with a flipbook style.

Blurb – An e-book publishing software capable of assisting throughout the publishing and distribution process.

Pressbooks – Offers e-publishing solutions to educational institutions, authors, and self-publishers.

FlipHTML5 – HTML5 digital publishing platform

Mobipocket ebook creator – A simple e-book creator with a great interface.

Vellum– A premium Mac-exclusive e-book creation software

Kotobee – A paid software for creating engaging eBook content

Scrivener – eBook creator software for authors who write novels and fiction.

Last edited:
In using a good e-book software, make sure it supports all of the popular formats.

pdf
mobi
epub
azw
odf
iba

In creating the e-book, build it initially in MS Word or HTML. Most all of the best e-book software's will easily import from those to formats.

Here are some of the more popular ones:

Kitaboo
– Award-winning cloud-based digital publishing platform to create, publish, and securely deliver multimedia-enhanced interactive ebooks.

Epubeemaker – Free e-book publishing software in the form of a word add-in, it helps you create e-pub directly from your word document.

Flipbuilder – An e-book creator that converts PDF into Media Rich eBooks with a flipbook style.

Blurb – An e-book publishing software capable of assisting throughout the publishing and distribution process.

Pressbooks – Offers e-publishing solutions to educational institutions, authors, and self-publishers.

FlipHTML5 – HTML5 digital publishing platform

Mobipocket ebook creator – A simple e-book creator with a great interface.

Vellum– A premium Mac-exclusive e-book creation software

Kotobee – A paid software for creating engaging eBook content

Scrivener – eBook creator software for authors who write novels and fiction.
Thank you! Checking them out now.

I work at Kotobee so you can take my advice with a pinch of salt but I would definitely recommend it :) it's easy to learn and you can create a fancy-looking ebook with all kinds of interactive elements (videos, animations, apps...etc.) and then design your ebook the way you want it to appear to your readers then export it to any format (more than 12 formats available). You can get a free license from here Kotobee - Interactive Ebook Creation & Digital Publishing and see if it does the job for you or not before you decide to pay for a license. :)

MI
Back