The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Ask Me Anything Facing an email deliverability problem? Ask me I can help :)

I

Iss Meftah

Hey guys,

My name is Iss Meftah, Am an Entrepreneur & Digital Marketer. My specialty is getting emails delivered.

Started learning about email deliverability not a long time ago. I have successfully delivered 100,000,000+ in the last four years. Am still learning and testing every day to improve my skills.

Am new to AffiliateFix and I saw a lotta potential in it. So I thought I should take this chance to introduce myself and to let you all know if you're having a hard time delivering your emails or you want to learn more about email deliverability & email marketing. Don't hesitate to ask me! And because I believe what goes around comes around. I to love help other people.

hope y'all have a great day.

Cheers,

Hello buddy. I am grateful for your post and also the platform where we can be able to air our views so as to get response. I want to know what are some of the things that have changed when it comes to email marketing today. I have just discovered that people are no longer interested in the niche any more. So what are the tips we can have so as to reenergize again and stay on the course. Looking forward to the response.

Hey, @Dr. Forum.
Email marketing is one of the most effective marketing channels to bring more sales, Engage Customer, Generate/Nurture leads, and raise brand awareness. With a 3800% ROI Email marketing is the king of marketing kingdom.

Delivering email is not exactly what it used to be, ISP updating their spam filters consistently to protect their users from spammer. Now ISP is using different metrics to detect spam, List engagement is a powerful metric they use. If you are sending to a list has low open/click rates, high bounce,abuse, unsubscribe rates. they will consider you as a spammer.

So list hygiene is very important to make sure you mail to an engaged list. :)

banners
Back