The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Facebook VS Twitter?

Padsall

affiliate
Hi Friends i know peoples are using Social Media sites for making friends growing business and also Traffic on them websites here want to know which is best platform to use for increasing traffic?

My Point of views

Twitter:- More Than Real guys using and business persons.
Facebook:- Every one using to entertain his/her life.

Personally I use Facebook for personal things only apart from few groups I'm a member of. I usually avoid all companies, page likes and advertising I can.

Twitter is the opposite I follow many companies, services and other marketers so I can get a quick update whenever I want

Why not both? Twitter is good when we are talking about attraction and interaction in real time, when facebook is more about information and socializing, to my mind
Let me know if talking about attraction and interaction in real time than why know informatic?

I use Facebook for social purposes. I barely use Twitter at all anymore. I make tweets and then I'm out. Most of my Tweets are from other social networks that I'm connected to though. I really think that Twitter will be dying out soon like Myspace.

Hi Friends i know peoples are using Social Media sites for making friends growing business and also Traffic on them websites here want to know which is best platform to use for increasing traffic?

My Point of views

Twitter:- More Than Real guys using and business persons.
Facebook:- Every one using to entertain his/her life.

thats points are true..

I am not a big fan of Twitter because that instant need to post something in order to be spontaneous and original is making people to do the opposite. I have seen a lot of stupid thing on twitter and was especially confused when i realised some politicians from my government and foreign governments tweet about stuff. How unprofessional is that? It shouldn't be the way to communicate and in some cases to provoke each other. So for these reasons i do not use tweeter and i don't know how good it is for marketing your stuff. On the other hand a have been using Facebook for a long time and managed to make a good use of it in this field. Also, i like the way it functions. You do not need to follow anything to stay in touch with things and the interface in general soothes my needs.

According to my work exp. for using Facebook and twitter. Twitter is much better platform for business and connect with real life person, because most of time on twitter did not forgot short and sweet for help her/him self. collect the benefit from there, But most of persons used Facebook for fun, nothing much, whether Facebook also useful for business and connect with people.

Facebook is gaining point in regards to Business and personal/social life undoubtedly.

FB or Twitter, which one is better? For some FB is better while for others Twitter is better. Both have their pros so neither of them should be favored over the other. Fact though is depending on how active you are FB might be the better place to promote your site because it has a larger audience. But whilst choosing the social media site you'll focus more on you need to know your target audience well. Most Twitter users are young. If your content has nothing that will interest young people then Twitter might not be the best place for you.

well i personally feel , facebook is best .......because of its fast services and it give us lots of information about what happen in our country and latest news....:)

I'd say both has their merits. But for me, Facebook is the clear winner. I promote my blog in there and my e-commerce site as well. I have gotten lots of clients and customers just by creating Facebook pages for them. You can do the same with Twitter but I don't have that much following on it, so that's my problem.

Between facebook and Twitter which is better depends on what kind of followers/friends you have on the social platform. I get more traffic from Twitter compared to Facebook because I am connected with professionals on Twitter. However, interaction is better on Facebook because I have friends and family

Facebook is best one there you can easily connect all over the world wide and make group were you share your ideas and knowldege

Hello all
well i would like to say ..... Facebook, because we can easily make friends here and update our posts very easily, services are good and fast.............

MI
Back