The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Facebook VS Twitter?

It all depends on what are your goals, what is your target audience and their needs, where do they spend most of their free time.. You should evaluate a lot of factors, it's not just which one is better.

Hi Friends i know peoples are using Social Media sites for making friends growing business and also Traffic on them websites here want to know which is best platform to use for increasing traffic?

My Point of views

Twitter:- More Than Real guys using and business persons.
Facebook:- Every one using to entertain his/her life.

I think it's Facebook. G+ is okay too but they are stricter now.

I think Facebook.Because you say
Only for business you use it but your products not only for business man.Every one buy your products.
so my opinion is it Facebook.

Hi Friends i know peoples are using Social Media sites for making friends growing business and also Traffic on them websites here want to know which is best platform to use for increasing traffic?

My Point of views

It actually depends on the niche or business you are in. Some business may get good traffic with FB as most of your prospects are found within this network while others get their traffic through Twitter. So in a sense, the best answer to this is knowing which network your target market is "flocking" and then concentrate all your marketing efforts in this network to get an increase in traffic...:)

It actually depends on the niche or business you are in. Some business may get good traffic with FB as most of your prospects are found within this network while others get their traffic through Twitter. So in a sense, the best answer to this is knowing which network your target market is "flocking" and then concentrate all your marketing efforts in this network to get an increase in traffic...:)

I completely agree! You need to know where your target audience hangs out then go there.

In a nutshell:

FB - great for nutra offers, beauty stuff and overall mainstream affiliate marketing
Twitter - GREAT source for promoting anything in adult: from dating to ad networks to promotion of adult sites and affiliate networks

I am a novice in the field of marketing, and I tried to use FaceBook but I could not get anything.

I would be glad if you could help me advice

You can definitely get more traffic from facebook, simply because facebook has more users.

However, both platforms attract different types of users and you should think about what kind of users you actually want to attract.

Twitter works in a different way than facebook, posts are structured in a different way too, paid advertising works differently too ... its pointless trying to compare these two. Each of them has pros and cons.

banners
Back