Votes: 1 20.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters

azgold

Administrator
Administrator
Dojo Master
Anybody here use FB video ads? If so, are you aware of the new(est) rules that FB came out with on May 10th?

In an article on The Wall Street Journal, Mike Shields acknowledges that FB changes it's rules and policies almost weekly, and this latest news (in my opinion only) will mostly affect the big boys, who create custom video ads for other publishers. I base that opinion on information within the article, which cites one such case.

That being said, anyone who posts promotional videos to FB should know about the most recent change, which is:
no banners in your videos.

Last month you could. This month you can't.

Not anywhere at anytime in your video. This may not be a big deal to you but I thought you should know. :)

Does this affect you, at all?

Thanks @azgold for letting us know.
Facebook makes so many changes to their TOS, that's quite impossible to follow...

Yeah, I have heard that numerous times. Guess as they evolve, they change their goals. And their minds. :)

'Not yet' uses similar letters as 'No', so I voted for 'No' - smart decision :entrepreneurfix: or?

Si Senor (pretend there's a little thingy over the 'n'), that was smart. And thanks for voting!

MI
Back