The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Facebook Sales Campaigns Update

Vibhor Sharma

Hello Forum,

I want to know if there any update about the issue through facebook sales campaign. I am facing a dip in my sales since last 3 days.

I want to know if there any update about the issue

You make it sound as though there is a known issue. What issue are you pointing at specifically?

Personally, FB doesn't perform as well as it once did overall. My PPC there has dipped a little each month over the past few years, but still profitable. Marketing there typically calls for more sophistication these days compared to previous years. Typical old clickbait funnels simply aren't welcome there and typically aren't the performers they once were.

thank you very much for your reply.

but yesterday when after 2 pm IST i did not get sales not only from facebook but by google as well. And when i check my shopify analytics there is a huge dip in sessions after 10 am IST , Besides this on facebook every other KPI was up to the mark. I could not predict what happened to my sale and all my accounts spending usually nothing was changed even i did not changes in the performing campaigns. then why it happened. And i also want to know about the funding in ads accounts for facebook . What is the percentage of amount of the active campaigns budget should be present in the prepaid account because i usually add funds in multiple time slots.

Thank you

Sorry to hear about the dip in your sales. Have you checked if there have been any recent changes to your Facebook sales campaign? It's essential to monitor campaign performance regularly and make adjustments as needed to optimize results. Additionally, consider analyzing recent data to identify any potential issues or areas for improvement. If you need further assistance, feel free to provide more details, and we'll do our best to help.

Sorry to hear about the dip in your sales. Have you checked if there have been any recent changes to your Facebook sales campaign? It's essential to monitor campaign performance regularly and make adjustments as needed to optimize results. Additionally, consider analyzing recent data to identify any potential issues or areas for improvement. If you need further assistance, feel free to provide more details, and we'll do our best to help.

AlexzanderWashington, you keep posting AI content. That is a violation of our TOS. STOP POSTING AI CONTENT!​

banners
Back