The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Facebook Requiring Phone number confirmation

MonetizationDaily

affiliate
So, I'm trying to make several accounts on Facebook to market through joining groups and networking, but after my 3rd account, every account i make asks me for a phone verification..

should i buy a vpn / cps?

mask my ip?

proxy?

let me know please, I'm a bit stuck, thanks!

So, I'm trying to make several accounts on Facebook to market through joining groups and networking, but after my 3rd account, every account i make asks me for a phone verification..

mask my ip?

proxy?

Unfortunately using VPN or proxy you aren't able to create multiple facebook accounts. It's violation of facebook terms and condition. Try to use faebook PPC advertisement in order to get targeted traffic. Facebook is very much concern about spamming.

mask my ip?

proxy?

Trying to game FB is like Russian Roulette these days. It isn't a matter of if they will catch you, it is a matter of when. Even if you were to manage to get your fake accounts up and running, my guess is that you have already experienced an FB ban and now you are looking to continue with the same practices that got you banned to begin with.

If you want to earn with FB, why not play by their TOS. Others are able to make a killing with white hat techniques on FB, I am certain you could do the same with the same effort you put into any BH stuff. WH is evergreen, BH is temporary, you will spend more time running your BH stuff than most of us do with WH stuff.

Another way you can buy Facebook PVA from the net. But most of them are crap. You can buy old account as well. But I hardly find any web service which provide Facebook old accounts in bulk. It's a high-risk business.

banners
Back