The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Facebook PVA accounts

Bwatson

affiliate
Please don't laugh....

So I have found a ton of people/ebooks recommending the use of a PVA account to do any Facebook marketing.

My question is, "Why?"

Also, in K's book he recommends LivelyService. I have tried to contact them without any real luck.

A number of the options that you can get from "Personal" accounts are things that should be able to be set by someone with login access. Is there something about a PVA account that would prevent me from purchasing the "Basic" account and updating the information myself?

Wouldn't this also be true about Male/Female option of the account?

These may be stupid question, but I appreciate your patience.

PVA stands for Phone Verified Account (just in case :p).

This means, you do not have to enter any CAPTCHA's. For example: A lot of people are using Facebook Friend Bomber (PM me if you need it). If you have PVA's you can use that tool and set it off without having to sit at home and entering CAPTHA's all day.

You may have to use CAPTCHA's when you add a friend for example?

Please don't laugh....

So I have found a ton of people/ebooks recommending the use of a PVA account to do any Facebook marketing.

My question is, "Why?"

Also, in K's book he recommends LivelyService. I have tried to contact them without any real luck.

A number of the options that you can get from "Personal" accounts are things that should be able to be set by someone with login access. Is there something about a PVA account that would prevent me from purchasing the "Basic" account and updating the information myself?

Wouldn't this also be true about Male/Female option of the account?

These may be stupid question, but I appreciate your patience.
Because they are able to create applications and are more trusted to Facebook, normal accounts cannot create apps etc!

banners
Back