The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Ask Me Anything Facebook Pages

How do I grow my page from a few thousand to a few hundred thousand?

My strategy has been consistent/good content and time. You can run ads for Likes to help speed things up (read: How I Advertise on Facebook) but your best friend will be posting consistently with good content and letting your content grow you organically. This has been a little more difficult with the decrease in organic reach lately, but I haven't given up on it and I'm still getting 300+ Likes a day on a lot of my Pages, which is over 100,000 a year.

I'm also cross-promoting my Twitter accounts and Facebook Pages pretty hard, which helps quite a bit :)

How's it going Luke! thanks for making this, I've just started a fan page (i'm at 493 likes) 2 posts a day with keywords, for seo (i'm out sourcing the fan page keywords, part of a seo package) any how do you share things from your site or do you mainly share news and info abut a product or site from the niche your in? I started promoting the site using the boost my page got most of my likes out of that but here is my question how many of those are actually going to be real. some people are liking post but apart from that it's a bit dead.

So my question is: do you treat your fan pages as a information site based around the product or niche your in OR do you promote only things coming from your site?

lol make any sence??

How's it going Luke! thanks for making this, I've just started a fan page (i'm at 493 likes) 2 posts a day with keywords, for seo (i'm out sourcing the fan page keywords, part of a seo package) any how do you share things from your site or do you mainly share news and info abut a product or site from the niche your in? I started promoting the site using the boost my page got most of my likes out of that but here is my question how many of those are actually going to be real. some people are liking post but apart from that it's a bit dead.

So my question is: do you treat your fan pages as a information site based around the product or niche your in OR do you promote only things coming from your site?

lol make any sence??

I do a little of both. I create content in my niches and promote it on my Pages. I also promote other products.

What was the last money you made from a fan page and how did you do it?

I get Amazon sales every single day and I also made some AdSense money today too I believe. Probably around $50 today, but I'm honestly not sure and I haven't checked my stats because I've been away all day :)

The most I made in one day was a few months ago. I made over $3,000 from a single post selling Teespring shirts :D

Hi,Luke.Nice to meet you here! I have read your replies and quite happy for you to have a successful promotion with Teespring shirts. Could you share with me what's the differences of this promotion from others? What do you think makes it such a hit?;)

This promotion did well because the design of the shirt fit perfectly with the audience and obviously they really liked the shirt. If you get an emotional reaction from your audience you'll pull in sales. Plus, they'll be likely to tell their friends and engage with the post, which leads to more sales.

What kind of niches works that best other than comedy kind of pages. I see that comedy pages are seen the most than serious types.

I really like my TV show pages. I have a lot of niches and those are my top performers. Especially TV shows that are still producing new episodes :)

This promotion did well because the design of the shirt fit perfectly with the audience and obviously they really liked the shirt. If you get an emotional reaction from your audience you'll pull in sales. Plus, they'll be likely to tell their friends and engage with the post, which leads to more sales.

I really like my TV show pages. I have a lot of niches and those are my top performers. Especially TV shows that are still producing new episodes :)

Luke,

How can we make a t-shirt & not get into trouble because of copywrite infringement with
celebrities & Hollywood & get our t-shirt campaigns removed & facebook ads to work and
not get both banned because of this after spending a lot of time building facebook pages of tv shows

Luke,

How can we make a t-shirt & not get into trouble because of copywrite infringement with
celebrities & Hollywood & get our t-shirt campaigns removed & facebook ads to work and
not get both banned because of this after spending a lot of time building facebook pages of tv shows

This is actually pretty easy. As long as you are not stealing content directly from the TV show or celebrity you should be fine. I'm not a lawyer and I would never give you legal advice, but based on my experience, you should be fine as long as you aren't taking something directly from the show.

I like to make parodies of common themes in my shows :)

Hi there,I started a fanpage for a bit of fun,got it to 95 likes now.How should I grow it more and then try to monetise it?Thanks.

I do a little of both. I create content in my niches and promote it on my Pages. I also promote other products.

I get Amazon sales every single day and I also made some AdSense money today too I believe. Probably around $50 today, but I'm honestly not sure and I haven't checked my stats because I've been away all day :)

The most I made in one day was a few months ago. I made over $3,000 from a single post selling Teespring shirts :D

That's the direction (Teespring) I plan on going with my new Facebook fan page. I just wrote up a forum post on my results (growing a fan page) so far, and it's looks promising. Only 2 days or so in, and I'm getting my money worth in FB ads for page likes. I think this has a lot to do with "who" my page is targeted towards (it's very specific) as well as being able to target very precise demographics. I'll be updating the thread as I see more results.

I've read a lot that the amount of likes on a page isnt effective anymore and only paid ads work is that correct?

I've read a lot that the amount of likes on a page isnt effective anymore and only paid ads work is that correct?

I would disagree. Reach has decreased, but it's still good to have a big audience that you can reach on a daily basis. Last month I got over 800,000 pageviews on a brand new website and 90%+ of the traffic came from my Facebook Page. No paid advertising :)

Id change your header Christmas image :)

Anyway at what number point would you STOP buying likes on a page?

And what number point of fans would you start poetising?

The Christmas image was removed from the page. I don't have a set amount of Likes I will stop advertising at. It all depends on when the organic traffic starts coming in consistently or when the cost per Like has jumped up too high because I've already reached my primary audience.

I start posting immediately.

Hi lue my question is i whant to promote again with my Facebook ads but facebook are close my ads account i have send my Proof pic an wait for a provin but now i wait about 2 week so can i create another facebook ads account any trick?

Hi lue my question is i whant to promote again with my Facebook ads but facebook are close my ads account i have send my Proof pic an wait for a provin but now i wait about 2 week so can i create another facebook ads account any trick?
Sorry, I haven't had that happen so I'm not sure what you should do. I would probably just wait. Other AffiliateFix members may have better advice though.

banners
Back