The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Ask Me Anything Facebook Pages

ok thanks you another question i am memebers in dojo to but i dont find any good tutorial about iframe and i dont really understant whats is iframe

do you have good guide about this? cause im very lost ... and i whant to learn it...

Hey Luke, very basic question here...

If you use a Landing Page (Facebook Ads) promoting a CPA Offer (pin submit for example), could Facebook ban you?

I mean, I was doing direct linking before using double 301, meta-refresh and iframes but Facebook is getting better at detecting this type of cloaking, so my question is if you use a landing page, could they ban you?

Hey Luke, very basic question here...

If you use a Landing Page (Facebook Ads) promoting a CPA Offer (pin submit for example), could Facebook ban you?

I mean, I was doing direct linking before using double 301, meta-refresh and iframes but Facebook is getting better at detecting this type of cloaking, so my question is if you use a landing page, could they ban you?

Yes, Facebook can still ban you if you break their terms.

How often do you promote offers on your pages?

It depends. Sometimes I am more aggressive than others. I try to provide as much value as possible before I even consider it though.

haha, thanks.

My Facebook Pages are still going strong and FPTraffic is doing fantastic. In January I had a blog go from 0 to 1,000,000+ pageviews and almost all the traffic was from my Facebook Pages: From 0 to 1,125,671 Pageviews in a Month

I also published 2 new articles in that same blog in the past 2 weeks that have each been shared about 15,000 times. All organic Facebook Page traffic.

How would you get this splendid achievement ?
I meant, How to I advance my fan page ?
Show me your fan page because I may have some suggestions and do you link to your blog and have you got something like the plugin Shareaholic now that shares you content to FB and so doing spreads the word . Shoe money . com | Facebook is my FB Fan page . I have been steadily growing and in a few weeks have gone to a reasonable size . You can use the now popular "Like ladders" . If its traffic there is an upcoming Webinar "
Shoemoney Special Training - Penny Traffic Secrets". I think its for members of ShoeMoney network that is the link its limited so need to get in . Shoe is paying people to join and earn money to learn you can earn your first dollar in a couple of minutes .. Well i hope you are helped . The old saying "Everything comes to he who waits" does not apply on the net "Everything comes to he who takes massive action " is closer to the mark .

MI
Back