The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Facebook page

outside33

Whats can i do with a facebook page with 11k likes niche sexy girl french traffic? i am lost i just have made few buck with adsence and website with video but nothing more i have try to put some maxbounty dating website but just 2 choice from france traffic
11k real follower so i tink i can make morre than 100$ monthly from thats any sugestion?

Try to find some dating cpa offers you will make 10 times more than adsense .Try searching an offer on offervault

This. I would think dating or webcam. However.....I don't know if FB allows either of those. Maybe someone more familiar can pop in here to address that.

Hello @outside33 like Other AffilateFix Friends already Suggested !
Try to Find a Offer for France PPL (SOI - DOI) avg Payout is 1-5$ for that Country , you will need Landing Pages for FB :)

Whats can i do with a facebook page with 11k likes niche sexy girl french traffic? i am lost i just have made few buck with adsence and website with video but nothing more i have try to put some maxbounty dating website but just 2 choice from france traffic
11k real follower so i tink i can make morre than 100$ monthly from thats any sugestion?
Let talk about your facebook pege

It's about Facebook instant article but Luke peerfly has made it easy for we that can't get approval by providing a platform
*** Referral link removed by Moderator ***
Check the link for more information.
Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
It's time to monetize your page.
Thanks

Attachments

• _20170924_061406.JPG
    _20170924_061406.JPG
    45.4 KB · Views: 13
MI
Back