The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Facebook Optimisation Process

glenang95

affiliate
Hi Christina,

I've been trying Facebook for awhile but can't get any campaigns profitable. Therefore, would you mind sharing how do you approach a new campaign on Facebook?

What is your thought process when you decide what offer to promote, who to target, what angles to use, etc. and how do you optimise the campaign afterwards?

Thank you so much for doing this Q&A Session. I'm sure a lot of us would benefit from your wisdom.

Glen

Hi Glen,

Thank you for your question!

Before I start a new campaign I always try to dig into what my competitors are doing - it requires a spytool but best is manual research.

Once you know what others are doing you just model those ads/landing pages and make them better by split testing ad images, ad copy and CTA buttons/text + also testing various LP variations with the help of VWO.
Keep in mind that while you don't need to "re-invent the wheel" you should NOT just copy a campaign, model it but make it better so you can beat the competition. Most affiliates are not willing run the extra miles to split test several ad/lp variations.

As a tracking tool I recommend using FunnelFlux - it will make your like sooooo much easier. My fav tracking tool at the moment.

Also before you kill a campaign gather sufficient amount of data - try to spend 3x more as the payout or at least a $100. TBH I like to spend $300 on a test run before I declare it doesn't work.

Don't stick with one offer, split test several offers from one vertical and also keep working with several CPA Networks...

Hope these tips give you a boost, best of luck! :)

As a tracking tool I recommend using FunnelFlux - it will make your like sooooo much easier. My fav tracking tool at the moment.

I've wondered what happened to @Vita Vee from FunnelFlux, hasn't been around for a while. So, @FBQueen loves using FunnelFlux. Is anyone else using it?

I've meant to try it out, but never got around to it. It does look interesting. I may give it a go this month. Any takers here that would give it a go and report back about their experience?

Hi Glen,

Before I start a new campaign I always try to dig into what my competitors are doing - it requires a spytool but best is manual research.

Once you know what others are doing you just model those ads/landing pages and make them better by split testing ad images, ad copy and CTA buttons/text + also testing various LP variations with the help of VWO.
Keep in mind that while you don't need to "re-invent the wheel" you should NOT just copy a campaign, model it but make it better so you can beat the competition. Most affiliates are not willing run the extra miles to split test several ad/lp variations.

Also before you kill a campaign gather sufficient amount of data - try to spend 3x more as the payout or at least a $100. TBH I like to spend $300 on a test run before I declare it doesn't work.

Don't stick with one offer, split test several offers from one vertical and also keep working with several CPA Networks...

Im very sure that this tips can help others and keep it up sir

Hi Glen,

Very informative tips... thanks for sharing the link...

Optimization implies that your campaign results will enhance as a result.

It is many of the key things that separate the a hit unicorn advert campaigns from the relaxation.

This article is ready the Facebook advert optimization hacks that sincerely help you take your campaign to the following stage.

Let’s get immediately to the factor, in this manual you may learn how to:

Increase your commercials’ click-thru quotes
Lower your advert marketing campaign’s price-in step with-click
Reach even more high-ROI audiences
Lower your value-per-acquisition
Increase your sales outcomes on the same ad price range

Create an engagement generates a post, for this video post helps.
Set up your custom audience reach.
Monitor ad frequency
Analyze your budget based on your ad performance.
Select a proper ad placement for the targeted audience and increased reach.
Choose the right bidding option
Recycle old posts for new campaigns.

banners
Back