The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Facebook Multiple Accounts. Any Guidance?

Abhay Karki

affiliate
So I read a case study by Srijon in the Newbie Guide forum where he has explained how he earned $50-100 a day by promoting CPA offers on Facebook by making multiple accounts.
The strategy seemed sound and I decided to give it a go after finding a great CPA program.
But I failed in the very first step where I had to create fake accounts.
That post by Srijon was written way back in December 2013 and things have apparently changed a lot and it has become very difficult to create fake accounts.
I did scan the internet for ways to do it and the solution I found was to use disposable (temporary) email accounts to create the Facebook accounts and if I needed to verify my phone number, I could again use temporary or disposable numbers which can be found on various websites on the internet. And I was supposed to clean the cache using a tool like Ccleaner before making the profile.
Okay so in theory it all seems fine. But when I practically did it I just could not make even a single profile. The email verification part was easy but I could not get the mobile verification part done. Also I got the picture verification for one account and that account got suspended.
Every time I get the message from FB saying, "Unusual activity detected" and I can't seem to go further from there. It's either the mobile verification or the picture verification that puts a full stop to my account.
I can get the mobile verification done by buying many sim cards for real. But it seems to me that I might again get stuck in the pic verification. How does FB detect an unusual activity? And how do I avoid or bypass it? I have no idea at all.

I am very new to the affiliate marketing scene, so please forgive my lack of knowledge which might seem obvious here.

Can someone please guide me on how to make these multiple accounts in August of 2017?
Thanks in advance

P.S : I do understand that some people might consider this tactic of creating multiple accounts to be spammy or unethical.

Last edited:
Establishing multiple accounts is an old game to defraud the FB TOS so that one can burn through accounts while promoting things FB does not allow. I suggest staying away from such tactics as you will be in a never ending loop of creating new accounts.

There are tons of ways to earn on FB with one account and running clean white hat campaigns.

Establishing multiple accounts is an old game to defraud the FB TOS so that one can burn through accounts while promoting things FB does not allow. I suggest staying away from such tactics as you will be in a never ending loop of creating new accounts.

There are tons of ways to earn on FB with one account and running clean white hat campaigns.

I do understand what you mean here Sir.
I have read other posts where you have suggested similarly and I respect your opinion. I know this may not be beneficial for me in the long run. I would still like to learn about this topic. I don't think I'll be able to be at peace until I find a solution.

MI
Back